Gender Equality

Today in sociology we were studying juvenile delinquance, long story short, we had to write few things concerning young one's deviance, and turns out being homosexual is deviance.
PLEASE, IT'S ALMOST 2016, GET OVER YOUR SICK SELVES.
Then the teacher dared to discriminate homosexuals ?
I hate humanity ?

FINE. I'M NOT TELLING YOU TO BE A FULL TIME LGBT+ SUPPOTER, ALL I WANT IS RESPECT. JUST RESPECT THEM. LEAVE THEM BE.
DON'T GO ALL CATHOLIC ON ME AND START SAYING "GOD HATES GAYS". HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW??
LAST TIME I CHECKED THERE WAS A VERSE IN THE BIBLE THAT SAYS "Judge and you too shall be judged" so please, fuck off.
Kindly enjoy my favourite slam poem of all times.

--

Now, gender equality.

I don't care if you're going to attack me right now, but women want the be equal to men, but if a guy plucks his eyebrows, he's judged??
you want gender equality? LET IT BE EQUAL.
If a guy feels like wearing a skirt I fucking support that, if a girl feels like wearing men clothing I fucking support that. If a guy likes to take care of his skin or enjoys a manicure then let it be. honestly, that's how I see gender equality, please, let's just respect some things, and all.

Like the other time a guy was wearing a shirt with a sexual message on it to school, and another girl was wearing shorts, (that were long enough) and she was sent home??
That's unfair honestly, I mean please.

whatever this rant is just me letting all my anger out.
you can rant in the comments section too,  I won't judge.
also I'm still taking questions for #ASKFAB !

stay awesome x