Ch. 23 : What to do?

Hi fodoodlers. :) sorry I didn't update sooner because my friend wanted me to wait she was trying to catch up and wattpad was being difficult last night but here you go. Enjoy. X

______________________________________________

"Am I forgiven?", Charlie asked as he kissed my lips.

"I don't know. You did traumatize me for life and did snapped at me. And you pulled my hair and arms.", I frowned.

He started kissing my neck and down to my arm.

"I shouldn't forgive you either.", he told me as he was done kissing me and looked at the window.

My frown deepend. How could he be mad at me? What have I done?

"Why would you be mad?"

"Oh I don't know. Maybe be because some little girl threw a tantrum and started hitting. Yelling cruel things and hurting my feelings. Especially my ego."

"Your feelings? Ha. You have none. I do know you have a huge ego and yes I went a little crazy, but who wouldn't after they saw a man get killed in front of them? And I'm not a little girl! I'm fifteen almost sixteen.", I replied as I stuck my tongue out at him.

Little girl my ass. I been through so much and he calls me a little girl.

I didn't yell anything that wasn't true... at least in the moment.

He chuckled and kissed me fully on the mouth. Then he suddenly got up.

"Charlie?"

I didn't have to say anything else because I think he knew what I was going to ask him. He smiled up at me.

"Babe. Today is in important day. Where yours truly is going to be named the right hand of Masseria. I would like if you would wait at my apartment."

I looked away and nodded. He started dressing. After he was done, he looked up at me while I stared the opposite way.

How can he come here to apologize, sleep with me and then leave me to go somewhere super duper important celebration that I'm not suppose to be.

"Esme. I adore you. Come on show me your gorgeous smile.", he said tickling me and nuzzling my neck.

I giggled which made him chuckle.

"Your so beautiful.", he told me as he gazed deeply into my eyes.

Any negative thought about Charlie vanished with those words. Charlie is the only man/person who has told me that.

"Can I please stay here with the girls?", I asked.

I'll go crazy alone in his apartment at least here it'll be less boring.

"Esmeralda.", he told me sternly.

"Just a few hours then I'll be at your apartment before you get there. Please, Charlie.", I begged while pulling out the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine.",he agreed. I started clapping and smiled. Charlie grabbed me and kissed me.

"Vin and Carlos will pick you up at eleven."

Noooo. I hate babysitters. I'm freaking fifteen for pete sake. Oh well I will be safer, but that so little time.

"What?! That only gives me five hours!", I pouted.

"I'm not negotiating this."

"Fine. Hmph.", I huffed.

He kissed me, before he drove off in his car.