Ch. 26 : Heart break

Hey fodoodlers! :) I know I been naughty by not updating faster and being a week or two late But I wanted to write a juicy chapter ^.< and I was up to my neck of school work. :( My life is a mess but I been trying to keep writing :) It's one of the longest chapters I have ever written! Here's the chapter called Heart break. Enjoy X.

______________________________________________

Luciano's P.O.V.

I woke up with Esme on my chest. Her left hand was clutching my shirt while her legs entwined with mine.

She so adorable when she sleeps.

I smiled and kissed her forehead. She grumbled and wriggled closer.

I beamed down at her action.

I laced our fingers together as I pulled my shirt free. She mumbled something then she slowly opened up her eyes.

"Hello beautiful.", I whispered in her ear.

She giggled and leaned up for a kiss. I chuckled and kissed her hungrily. I pulled away and kissed her neck and squeezed her left breast.

She let a moan out making me smirk. I kissed her and felt her bite my bottom lip when I squeezed harder.

She pushed me away after I ran my hand down her leg. I chuckled and tried again but got my hand slapped away.

"Esme.",I groaned.

"No.", she said stubbornly.

Damn this woman is stubborn.

I kissed her lips and hugged her. We laid there for hours. It felt so nice to hold her and just feel her heart beat at the same pace as mine.

"I'm going to go see the guys. If you go out take Nico and Alexander with you.", I instructed her.

I kissed her good bye and left to see the boys to make dinner arrangements.

------(end of Luciano's P.O.V.)--------

I woke up when I felt Charlie's soft kiss on my forehead. I wriggled closer to him. He laced our fingers together and I slowly opened my eyes.

"Hello beautiful.", he whispered in my ear.

I giggled and leaned in for a kiss. He chuckled and kissed me hungrily. He pulled away and kissed my neck. I felt a sharp pain when Charlie squeezed my left boob. I moan slipped from my lips which caused Charlie to smirk. He kissed me while still squeezing my boob. I bit his bottom lip as he squeezed it harder.

I felt his hand run down my leg. I knew what he wanted to do so I pushed him away.

He chuckled and tried again. So I slapped his hand away.

I won't give in. I don't think I could keep my thoughts straight if we do it.

"Esme.", he groaned.

"No.", I told him stubbornly.

Not this time.

He kisses my lips and hugged me. We laid there for hours. It felt so peaceful and happy. There was no moment more perfect than this. I never been so happy before I met Charlie...

But it doesn't matter...

I need to go back home where I belong.

"I'm going to go see the guys. If you go out take Nico and Alexander with you.", Charlie instructed me very sternly.

I rolled my eyes and decided to agree. I kissed him goodbye.

When it was 12:30, I got up and decided to go to my apartment.