Ch. 8:Dinner

Authors Note: The cover is the mobsters

Meyers is the one on top underneath on the left is Benny on the right is Charlie and in the bottom is Frankie

______________________________________________

I opened the door to the suite and found the girls in the parlor. I rubbed my arm as they stared at me from the couch.

"Sorry, for snapping at you guys earlier. I was just mad and you guys weren't helping by questioning me. I wanted to leave to calm down and talk to you guys.", I said looking down ashamed of my actions.

"Oh shut up.", Jenny said standing up and hugging me.

"Group hug.", Sandra shouted jumping up and joining us.

"Lisa.", Sandra scowled at Julisa which made her roll her eyes and slowly join us.

"Now let's get ready for our dates!", Julisa exclaimed running to her room.

I took a bath and started drying my hair letting it curl in the tips. I put my favorite dress on. It was a loose ruby red dress that went down to my mid thigh. I applied a coat of ruby lipstick and put my red glittering pumps on. I put these fake pearl earings and my matching necklace. I went to check on the girls and did a final check on myself.

"Omg, you guys are so gorgeous.", I said as Jenny opened the door. She had on a light pink dress that flowed down to her midthigh with pink matching pumps. Her hair was down and straight with little heart pins. She had a small fantasy pink heart necklace and matching earings. I started applying my mascara and eyeliner giving my eyes a smoky look.

"Nice.", Julisa commented as she entered and saw my work.

"I can say the same to you.", I shot back as I twirled her. She had a red orange dress that went down to her knees. Her black hair was curled down and she wore my gold hoop earings with orange pumps.

"Someone's at the door.", Sandra said walking in her violet flowy dress with black pumps. Her hair was spiked up at the tips. She had a small purple pendant.

I checked myself one more time and then went to open the door.

It was Charlie and the guys in their suits. They looked dangerous, but at the same time very attractive. The way they tilted their head and squinted up.

"Hey, please come in.", I said feeling butterflies in my stomach.

"You look absolutely gorgeous.", Charlie said in his Italian accent that made my heart leap. He came in and kissed me on both cheeks. I felt like I was on the moon. I hugged them all and led them to the parlor. Meyers sat down on the couch with Frankie. Only Charlie and Benny

remained standing.

"So where's the girls?", Benny asked looking around. He looked relaxed, but I also something else in his eyes. Hope?

"Their still getting ready.",I said smiling,"In the mean time, would you like me to get you anything?"

He looked at Charlie and then at me. A big cocky smile spread across Benny's face.

"Ya, but Charlie will kill me.", he winked at me and Charlie's face turned red.

"How about I'll go tell the girls to come out.", I said smiling at both of them and heading for Jenny's room.

"Who was it?", Julisa said applying strawberry lip gloss while sitting on Jenny's bed.

"It's Charlie and his friends.", I looked at Sandra,"Benny isn't really patient. He was wondering were you were." She stopped fixing her hair and rolled her brown eyes.