Ch. 21: Let me explain

Sorry for late update its the holidays I'll try to update on Christmas. Lol the ending of this chapter is ;) Haha you all will have dirty thoughts after this chapter. I ruined your innocence! Enjoy. X

______________________________________________

Luciano's P.O.V.

I woke up and decided to get my situation with Esmeralda resolved before I went to see Masseria. She had to know the truth. She has to forgive. I feel like if she doesn't I'll die without her.

I was about to knock, but decided to try the knob. It opened miraculously.

I stepped into the parlor when I saw her.

She had on tight, grey sweat pants and a light blue top that says I'm so sorry Not so sorry. Her hair was curly.

"Esmeralda."

She had her black hair into curls that elegantly cascaded down her back. She smelled like fresh roses.

"Esmeralda. We have to talk.", I begged

She stayed still and quiet. I was facing her back and noticed she was tensed as if she was the prey and I a predator.

"Can you turn around and look at me?",I pleaded.

She didn't budge.

"Esmeralda?"

She must really hate me for her to refuse to look me in the face.

"Esmeralda. Please."

My pleas were met with silence. I have to tell her before she hates me more. She had to know the truth! Of why I sent Maranzano to his death. If only she would look at me! Or responded back.

"Esmeralda.... I'm sorry. At least tell me why you hate me?",I asked.

Am I really such a disgusting human being that she could hate me for being me?! A mobster...

"Esmeralda...."

Why wont she turn around? Why can't she see that I care about her more than my own life!

"Why?",she asked finally giving me a response.

"Why what?",I asked back.

She stayed quiet.

"Esmeralda."

"Why did you do it?!",she hissed while hot tears ran down her cheeks.

I stood there stunned at her harsh tone.

I knew she was mad. I didn't know she was pissed!

"No one deserves what they did to him! That man didn't deserve that!",she yelled at me.

Rage filled my lungs when her words sank in.

"Esme. You have no idea what your talking about.",I growled. I was trying to hold in my rage and frustration.

"Your-Your a cruel heartless man! Not even a man! Becausea man wouldn't of done that! Your a coward! You disg-", she sneered.

My fists tightened, that was the last straw!

"I said shut your trap!", he snapped.

She bit her lip and jumped a step back.

I put a hand on my hip and the other rubbing my face as I tried to think.

"You have no idea what your talking about.", I said through clenched teeth trying so hard not to yell.

"So enlighten me. What don't I know?! Hmm!",she replied sarcastically.

"You don't know who that was!"

"Your right I don't know who he was. But I know he was killed by Benny, Meyers, and Frankie while he was eating."

She saw it all. The horror that she saw must really be imprinted on her brain.

"Esme.", I murmured.

"That when you found him you smirked happily. That his death caused you pleasure!",she sneered.

It tool me a moment to realize what she said. She saw me. I felt slightly guilty but the rage over powered it.

"It did give me pleasure.", I replied,"Knowing his death was painful and quick. That he'll never take another breath."

"Your a monster.", she said shocked in horror.

I looked at her in shock. I walk toward her. For every step I took, she took three.

I grabbed her arms and bringing her closer to me so that our chest were pressed together. She tried wiggling free, but I was too strong.

"I'm the monster! For what?! For taking his pathetic life!", I snapped.

She tried pushing away from me.

"Look at me!", I demanded as I shoke her. I let go of one her arms and forced her to look at me.

"Let me go!", she hissed.

"Not until you listen to me!"

She has to listen! I don't care how it takes, but I'm going to make her listen to me!

"He had it coming-"

"No one deserved that kind of death!", she snapped cutting me off.

I pulled her hair to make her look at me in the eyes.

How can she judge me?! She knows nothing!

"He did.",I growled,"He killed one of my closest friends. He killed him right in front of me. You want to know the worst part is?! He was his nephew!"

She looked at me in shocked.

"Your all animals!",she hissed as she tried to get free. She pushed me, clawed at my arms and wiggled desperately.

"I hate you!", she venomously hissed.

"You hate me?! You hate me?!"

I forced hers lips on to mine. She pushed,an shoved at my chest. She struggled but failed to free herself.

When I was satisfied that she now knows my side, I let go of her. She spit on the ground in disgust.

As I started heading for the door, a pillow hit my head.

"Your an ASS! How dare you kiss ME!", she hissed.

"Will you shut up?!"

I grabbed her and kissed her so passionately that it filled me with lust and desire.

"I hate you.",she murmured as I started kissing her neck.

I missed her so much.

She started moaning.

I dipped her and kissed her hungrily.

"Esme.",I said huskily.

She quickly shoved me away.

What just happened?!

We were just kissing and she was running her fingers through my hair. She wanted this too. So what just happened to make her push me away.

I tried to touch her shoulder, but she moved farther away.

Why is she so stubborn?!

"Dammit Esmeralda!",I growled as I rubbed the back of my neck.

"What can I do to make you see?! I'm not a monster! I'm not cold calculating or heartless man!"

"Your no man! At least not a big man."

I looked at her.

Me?! Not a man?! Ha.

"I'll show you I'm a big man."

She looked weary as I picked her up bridal style.

I'll show her how big I really am.

Esme you'll eat your words after I'm done with you.

I smirked as I opened her bedroom door.