Ch. 20: The talk

Sorry fodoodlers for the late update I been doing so much but here's the next chapter Enjoy X.

______________________________________________

I opened my eyes and turned to glare at him. How can he act as if he cared when he killed people?!

"Why did you do it?!", I hissed while hot tears ran down my cheeks.

He stood there stunned at my harsh tone as I wiped him with my anger, disappointment and pain.

"No one deserves what they did to him! That man didn't deserve that!",I yelled at him.

How blind was I not to see he could actually smile at someone's death and misery?!

"Esme. You have no idea what your talking about.",he growled.

"Your-Your a cruel heartless man! Not even a man! Becausea man wouldn't of done that! Your a coward! You disg-", I sneered at him.

"I said shut your trap!", he snapped.

I bit my lip and jumped a step back. This was the first time he ever spoke to me like that.

He put a hand on his hip and the other rubbing his face as he tried to think. He looked stressed out, must be his conscious finally getting to him.

"You have no idea what your talking about.",he said through clenched teeth.

"So enlighten me. What don't I know?! Hmm!",I replied sarcastically.

"You don't know who that was!"

"Your right I don't know who he was. But I know he was killed by Benny, Meyers, and Frankie while he was eating."

His face softened as I told him that I witnessed the murder.

"Esme.",he murmured.

"That when you found him you smirked happily. That his death caused you pleasure!",I sneered in disgust of his crime.

I watched as the words sank in as his face hardened.

"It did give me pleasure.",he replied,"Knowing his death was painful and quick. That he'll never take another breath."

"Your a monster.",I said shocked in horror.

He looked at me in shock. He walk toward. For every step he took that brought him closer to me, I took three.

He grabbed my arms and bringing me closer to him so that our chest were pressed together. I tried wiggling free, but his iron clasp was too strong.

"I'm the monster! For what?! For taking his pathetic life!",he snapped.

I tried pushing away from him when I felt his breath on my face. I looked at the door, trying to look any where but at him.

"Look at me!",he demanded as he shoke me. He let go of one my arms and forced me to look at me.

"Let me go!", I hissed.

"Not until you listen to me!"

His usually calmed brown eyes were wild and cold.

"He had it coming-"

"No one deserved that kind of death!",I snapped as I cutt him off.

He pulled my hair to make him look at him in the eyes.

"He did.",he growled,"He killed one of my closest friends. He killed him right in front of me. You want to know the worst part is?! He was his nephew!"

I looked at him in shocked. Monsters! All of them!

"Your all animals!",I hissed as I tried to get free. I pushed him clawed at his arms and wiggled desperately trying to rid myself of him.

"I hate you!", I hissed with as much of venom I could muster.

"You hate me?! You hate me?!"

He forced my lips on to his. I pushed, I shoved his chest. I struggled but failed.

When he was satisfied he let go of me. I spit on the ground as I tried to get his taste out of me.

As he started heading for the door, I grabbed a pillow and threw at his head.

"Your an ASS! How dare you kiss ME!", I hissed.

"Will you shut up?!"

He grabbed me and kissed me so passionately that my toes curled up.

"I hate you.",I murmured as he started kissing my neck.

I started involuntarily moaning.

He dipped me and kissed me hungrily.

"Esme.",he said huskily.

I suddenly remembered the smell rust and I quickly shoved him away.

How could I forget?!

He looked confused and tried to touch me. So I moved farther away.

"Dammit Esmeralda!",he growled as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"What can I do to make you see?! I'm not a monster! I'm not cold calculating or heartless man!"

"Your no man! At least not a big man."

He looked at ne with this predator look.

"I'll show you I'm a big man."

I gulped as he picked me up bridal style.