Ch. 6: The run in

I woke up and it was only five thirty . I got up fixed my bed, and then took a bath. When I got out it was barely six. I dried my hair and changed into my white tank top and white short shorts with my black belt. I went into the kitchen and started boiling water. I looked into the lime green cupboards and found white teacups with pink roses painted on them. I took out the bread from pantry and placed it in the bread slicer.

Sandra walked in and poured herself a cup of tea.

"Watcha doing?", she said taking a sip of tea.

"Making breakfast.", I told her when the bread was ready. I set up the brown round table, four plates, and four knives. She reached for a piece of bread and I quickly slapped her hand away. She was rubbing her hand, when Julisa and Jenny walked in rubbing their eyes.

"What time is it?", yawned Julisa. Jenny looked at the grandfather clock in the parlor and walked in.

"It's barely seven!!!", Jenny whined pouting and still in her pjs.

"I made breakfast",I said as I slapped Sandra's hand away again,"But this is also a lesson in manners." We looked at Jenny. She looked up and blushed.

"What?! I was decent last night.", she whined.

"As I was saying, Please ladies have a seat." We sat down gracefully. I took the white napkin and placed it on my lap. "Remember to place your napkin on your lap, no elbows on the table, eat small bites." They did as instructed. Jenny reached for the jam. "Eli back straight and ask for it don't reach over."

After we finished our breakfast, Julisa and Sandra decided to go through their suitcases. So Jenny and me wanted take a walk.

"Hurry up.", I banged on Jenny's door. I brushed my long black and put on my white stilletoes. I quickly grabbed my white clutch.

"I'm coming, jeez." She walked out in black shorts that was at midtigh and a gold belt. A white tank top and white stilletoes.

"Nice purse." I pointed at her baby blue clutch/hand bag. I pulled my black coat of the coat rack, also grabbed Jenny's white coat and threw at her.

---------------------------------------------------

"Now and then I think of when we were together

Like when you said you felt so happy that you could die

I told myself that you were right for me

But felt so lonely in your company

But that was over its surprising that I still remember.......

You could be addicted to a certain kind of sadness

Like a resagnation to the end

always the end

So when we found that we could not make sense

Well you said we could still be friends

But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over

YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT ME OUT THINK THAT I LIKE IT

THAT WE HAPPEN THAT WE WERE NOTHING

I DON'T EVEN NEED YOUR LOVE

YOU TREAT ME LIKE A STRANGER

AND THAT FEELS SO RUFF

NO YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO STOOP SO LOW

HAVE YOUR FRIENDS COLLECT YOUR RECORDS AND CHANGE OF NUMBER

GUESS I DON'T NEED THAT THOUGH

NOW YOUR JUST A SOMEBODY THAT I USE TO KNOW....

NOW YOUR JUST A SOMEBODY THAT I USE TO KNOW...", Jenny sang as we were in the elevator.