Chapter 35 : A hundred days

Hey sorry for not updating in forever!!! Been busy with school and you know how it is advanced class are hard in fact I haven't even studied for an upcoming test just so I could write for y'all. Hope you like it. Merry Christmas by the way! Enjoy. X.

_______________________________

Chapter 35 : A hundred days

*Beep* *Beep*

"Ugh!", I groaned in to my pillow.

"I never felt nothing in the world like this before Now I'm missing you, and I'm wishing you would come back through that door..", my alarm blasted Wait for you by Elliot Yamin.

I turned my alarm off and sighed when it was finally quiet.

Suddenly my bedroom door slams open.

"So maybe it's true, that I can't live without you Well maybe two is better than one There's so much time, to figure out the rest of my life!!!", my little sister Mary sang as she jumped on my bed.

"Go away.", I groaned.

"Aww why you so grumpy?", she said as she bit a green apple.

"Because.", I said as I tried to burn holes in to the calendar.

September 20, 2012

"Why?"

"Because."

"Why?"

"Because!", I said irritated.

"Is it because it's been 100 days since you seen Charlie?"

"Get out.", I whispered.

She jumped off and shook her head and walked off eating her apple.

I started sobbing in to my pillows as soon as she shut the door.

100 days without him...

I miss him soo much...

His smile .... his smell...

God! I should of told him I loved him even though he doesn't love me!

Because how could he love me?

No! He loved her!

Cataleya!

I remember that day when I went to his apartment...

I remember hearing Charlie cry...

" Cataleya!!!", he sobbed, "Don't leave me! Please Cataleya! I love you! Cataleya! Mi Cataleya! What have they done to you!"

I remember when I walked in to his bedroom, I found him holding a young beautiful women in his arms who had only a small night gown that covered almost nothing.

I noticed that she was bleeding from the forehead. That there was a trail of blood on the bed sheets...

There was feathers everywhere and I mean it completely covered the place with blood stained red feathers.

I looked at Charlie as he caressed her face and held her with so much love....

I remember feeling horrible...

Like I could just die right then and there....

I wanted an explanation. I wanted someone to hug or hold me. Someone who rubbed my back telling me that everything will be okay...

I wanted it to be him...

The pain, the sadness , the jealousy I feel now is as strong as then...