Ch. 28 : Confusion

Sorry for the late update. I had too much drama but the good news is IT'S SPRING BREAK!!!!! :D Sorry its short. Here's the next chapter called Confusion. Enjoy X.

______________________________________________

Luciano's P.O.V.

I decided to go home and come back in the morning to give her time to cool off. I don't know what happened for her to act this way. Everything seemed fine two days ago.

I headed towards the elevator were the guys waited.

"What was that about?", Benny asked.

"Esme is angry about something. I have no idea what. All I got was that our relationship is over. As if I'm going to let her go.", I snickered as we waited for the elevator.

"I felt like they really ment it. When they said goodbye. It just don't feel right.", Meyers said.

"They look kind of sad and quiet. They weren't themselves.", Frankie put in.

"In fact, Sandriella didn't even argue with me at all. She just went with ever I said. It didn't feel like she was herself.", Benny agreed.

"You should talk to her right now. Instead of waiting till tomorrow. Just forget about it and try to convince her to stay.", Meyers told me as he pointed back to her apartment.

"I don't know.", I replied.

"This is all you need to do. Get rid of the guards and you stay for the night in the apartment next door to it without letting them know. We even stay with you.", Meyers instructed.

I started thinking about how he was right. Esmeralda is in state of irrationality. She could do anything crazy.

"Let's do it.", I agreed.

We were heading back when we saw the girls with suitcases and bags. We decided to follow them. To see how far will they go. I guess we hoped they regret their decision and turn back around.

They didn't. And it hurt to see them do such a thing to us.

We got into the elevator to stop them in the lobby. We sent Alexander to go gather the guys just in case we couldn't get to them in time.

We stepped in to the lobby and quickly spotted them heading out the door. We ran after them as we saw them get in to a taxi.

We were confused as we looked around. This doesn't look the same at all. The cars were different style. The people wore different clothing and everything looked different.

We walked back in to the lobby to find our men with the same expression of confusion on their face.

"What the hell just happened?", Benny asked.

"I have no idea but I'm going to figure it out.", I replied as I headed toward the receptionist.

"Excuse me. But I need to know where the beautiful dames go. You see one of them forgot her purse. I need to find out where she was headed.", I insisted.

"It's confidential. But I think they were heading to the airport.", he answered as he typed something in.

"May ask what is that thing. It's new and I'm curious where I should buy one?", I asked.

"It's a pc latest model. You can get it at radio shack.", he answered as he gave me a weird look.

I thanked him and instructed half of my men to go to the airport as quickly as possible. The rest pick up all our belongings and meet us at the airport.

"Nico.", I called.

"Yes, sir."

"You were with Esme. Did she say anything were she lived or go to?", I asked.

He started thinking and then told me she was from the south. We got in the cab and decided to see if any flights to the southern states were made.

Where could she go? Why did she? Where the hell am I? How could she leave me?

I love her. I'll yell it out to the world. Me, Charlie Luciano aka know as Lucky Luciano is in deeply in love with Esmeralda Jaime Hernandez.

I should of told her. I should of bought her flowers. I should held her hand. I should of showed her how much I love her. How much I appreciate her. I regret not telling her. I regret not loving her the way she's deserves to be loved.

Esmeralda. I will find you. Even if its the last thing I do.

----(end of Luciano's P.O.V.)-------

As I got in the plane, I looked back and let a tear slip out. I'm going to miss him. But I knew this was for the best.

I saw a familiar head. I squinted and I swear it was Nico. But that's impossible.