The Mob

Hope you like the story. I love history and romance. If you do this book is for you.

Enjoy. X

______________________________________________

Chapter1: Mystery Package

I was so excited, I can't wait until I tell the girls. I just couldn't believe that I got a free trip to go to New York! Me,Esmeralda Jaime Hernandez. I was just an average girl from a small town in Texas. I looked at the clock and realized what time it was. I raced to get dressed for school and to spread my joy to my besties. I put on my white One Direction shirt, black jeans and my black leather jacket.

"Hurry up Esme!", Leo yelled at me as I ran down the corridor. I noticed he wore a black small v neck, tight cacky pants and his black vans plus a Magnolia varsity jacket. Such a jock, he played soccer and was always making me feel lower than him. At least that's how it feels sometimes.

"I'm coming! Hold your horses!" My older brother always rushed me. He never is patient with me.

"Why can't you wake-up earlier?", he scowled.

"I'm too sleepy to wake-up!", I said with a grin on my face.

"Your gonna make us late for the bus. I don't see why your so happy.", he said definately irritated.

I sighed. Nothing I do to make him happy is working. I guess he's going to be stuck in that mood until he's with his bestie, Jona.

I rolled my eyes, just thinking about those two.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"INTENTALO

SI ASI LO QUIERES TU

INTENTALO

VETE AL NORTE AZUL

INTENTALO

NO ME DEJES SIN TU AMOR....", I was jamming out to Intentalo by 3 Ball MTY. I love this song and it fit with my mood.

"Sandraaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!", I screamed as I saw her getting on the bus.

"Whaaaaaaaaaaattttttttt!!!", she whined, "I'm so tired!!!!" She slumped down next to me.

"It's your fault. No one makes you get up at 3 am."

"I have to! If I don't I won't have time to get ready!" She gestured with her hands to her makeup and short spiky tipped hair. I had to admit it looked good with her black veil brides shirt and red pants.

"Sandra, come on. You could do that in less than hour!"

"I guess.", she shivered and made a show of being cold.

I rolled my eyes and draped my purple blanket on her. She rubbed her face on it and then looked up waiting for me to speak.

"Sandy-"

She cut me off with a loud groan. I knew she hated that nickname.

"I got a 1st class package in the mail. You know a big, brown envelope.", I waited for her to nod,"Well it had a letter and a one way airplane ticket to New York! In the letter it said that everything is paid for. Room in a hotel called the Dream Palace."

"Me too!", a large smile spread across her face.

"I heard that back in the 1920s, it was the hotel to go to. The rich would waste a lot of dough to stay there.", I rubbed my fingers to exaggerate.

"Is that why in the letter said must wear the clothes provided."

"It was the peak of their business."

--------------------------------------------------

"Y Quede Claro

Que Ya Eres Mia....", we sang all the way to Jenny. Who rolled her eyes when she heard us singing.

"Weirdos." She walked toward us. We noticed she had an angry birds T-shirt paired with black jeans and pink Aero jacket.

"Nice outfit." Looking at her up and down.

"Screw you. I was gonna tell you something but what ever."

"Jenny.", she cracked a smile.

"Fine. I was gonna say that I received a package saying I got a free trip to New York as long-"

"As long as you love me. We could be starving. We could be homeless. We could be broke...", Sandra and me sang Justin Bieber's song, As long as you love me.

"Owwwwweeeee!!!!", we whined as Jenny smacked our heads.

"You guys!"

"We couldn't help it! You know I'm a beliber! And Sandra likes that song.", I whined while rubbing my head.

"Watcha think?"

"About what?", I said playing dumb,"I was only kidding!", trying to dodge her hand.

"We got that too."

"Got what?", Julisa said bouncing next to us.

"A free trip to New York!"

"Omg me too!!!!"

Julisa is always drinking coffee, so she always is hyper.

"Calm your ass down. Ms. Fancy pants.", Jenny said. Julisa always dresses in fancy smashy new clothes, that's why we nick named her Ms. Fancy pants. Of course today was no exception. She wore a ruffled white blouse with a blazer over it and tight black jeans plus her brown designer boots. I know we all have different styles but we did share somethings in common. Our favorite color purple, you think its black since we always wear it, but its not. Julisa's and my favorite subject history plus our favorite band and singer, One Direction and Justin Bieber.

"I don't know if I should go.", Jenny said while Julisa and Sandra joined in.

"What come on you guys! It's a chance of a life time! Sandra you been dieying to go, since the beginning of middle school! Julisa you know there's a lot of stores and Jenny don't be such a mood killer!"

"Fine."

"We are off to New York!" As reality settled in, we were overcomed with excitement. New York here we come.