Chapter 41 : Love

Sorry for not updating in a while school has been very busy and I have been making life changing decisions. But haven't we all been making life changing decisions every single day? A lot has happened to me since I last updated I graduated high school and then weeks later I ended up in the ER and had to have emergency surgery. My now ex boyfriend dumped me when I was recovering and then we got back to together and then broke up again. I'm now attending a university Go Bearkats!  So it's been up down roller coaster that I call life. I also made a lot of friends at Sam. If you can't tell this is my apology for not writng for a while Enjoy the chapter. X.
___________________________

.... Te pido de rodillas
Luna no te vayas
Alúmbrale  la noche
A ese corazón
Desilusionado
A veces maltratado

I sighed as I turned the volume on my stereo louder.

No te perdonaré
Si me dejas solo
Con los sentimientos
Que pasan como el viento
Lo revuelven  todo
Y me vuelven loco

I flipped on to my belly and buried my face into the pillow and thought of everything that has happened since I arrived at New York City.

Loco

Por besar tus labios

Sin que quede nada por dentro de mí

Diciéndotelo todo

I thought about my first encounter with the guys or should I say the most ruthless, vile .... and yet very charming men that I have ever met in my life.

Yo

No te perdonaré

Si me dejas por dentro con ese dolor

I am such a fool to believe they where harmless as a fly.

No te perdonaré

Though they did save us...       from those monsters...

Si me vuelves loco...

Oh ohhh its international love

Ohhhh ohhhh it's international love

woahhhhhh it's international love

I quickly changed the station and founded one of my favorite stations, Mega101.1

You can hide

I remember when I first saw Charlie, I thought he was so handsome and mysterious with this sense of power and authority radiating from his very essence. His eyes were hiding something behind the mischievous stare he gave me that night.

At the restaurant...

where I saw him for what he was ...

when I realized he was a monster...

His eyes were wild and chaotic like a feral animal circling his prey ready to pounce...

But there was something else there too...

You can run

When I looked back as we got in the cab... I felt as if  I was leaving a part of myself .

But you can't escape my love...

I can't go down that path.

When you love someone