1*

HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER JUST BECAUSE I HATE KEEPING YOU GUYS WAITING. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT <3

Harry's POV:

My boots boom as I enter the bar, announcing me. Behind me, my two best friends enter slowly holding smirks on their faces, ready to start hell. My chest bubbles with excitement. It's been too long.

I walk slowly to the middle of the room. Around me tons of people dance. There's strippers on poles on a nearby stage. Men throw money at them as they grind against the pole. My eyes catch on one specific girl. She's just about to start her dance. I couldn't help but bite my lip at what she was wearing.  The red strips of cloth looked wonderful against her tan glowing skin.

She hooks a leg around the pole and starts her dance. She looks so elegant compared to the other sluts I'm used to. So smooth in her movements. Like a bird.

I shake my head. Now was not the time for being immature. I was here for reasons other than my own pleasure.

"She's hot isn't she," Liam remarks playfully while clapping a hand on my shoulder. I smirk in return, while looking back at the stage. Maybe we could mess around a little?

"We don't have time to stay and watch, sadly," Zayn reminds us, as if he read my mind. He gives each of us a pointed look. Liam sighs dramatically while nodding.

I rip my eyes from the stage a little unwillingly as I walk further into the bar. I was looking specifically for some blonde hair to peek out, but I knew it wouldn't be that easy for me. The bastard was probably hiding from us.

Not probably. He was.

There were too many people. Too much happening. The flashing lights were distracting. It was more of a club rather than a bar. I grit my teeth slightly. I was getting frustrated too easily. Giving up too easily. I've been waiting to long for this day to just end up fucking empty.

"If my dick gets grabbed one more time I'm going to kill someone," Liam snaps. I look back to find him fighting off some random man. I feel pity for my straight best friend.

"You're just so charming," I coo, a smirk on my face. Liam finally pushes the guy off, before glaring at me. I bite my cheek to hold back my laughter.

"It is a shame you don't get the same treatment from women," Zayn hums. Joining me on teasing Liam.

"You both need to just focus on what we're here for," Liam spits, pushing past me and Zayn. Zayn frowns playfully and follows after Liam. I follow with a laugh.

It's only been another five minutes before I completely give up. I grab my gun from my waist band and fire it into the bar ceiling. Pieces of wood explode overhead. Installation follows. Some of the pink fluff lands on my suit and I stare at it, irritated. Of course another pile of shit has to fall onto my shit day. I wiped it off with my teeth clenched.

When I look up, my chest bubbles again. There's eyes on me everywhere I look. Most wide. Some are bored, and if I'm not mistaken I hear someone laugh.

I couldn't help myself but look at the stage to find the girl staring at me. My little red bird looks so good terrified.

Still staring at the girl I address the crowd. "Have any of you seen Josh?"

Silence answers me. Jaw clenched, I look back to the crowd. They're still staring at me. They had to have heard me so what's the reason for the silence? Are they too busy pissing down their legs?

Right when I was about to speak up again, I caught movement from the corner of my eye. I glance over to find a balding man stepping forward.

"I hid 'im in this closet 'ere," the man said. He jerks a thumb to a door behind him.