21

My gf isn't editing this anymore because she's busy with life things so PLEASE tell me if you see mistakes. I re-read each chapter like three times to make sure but I miss things sometimes.

Louis' pov:

I hated what I did. But it had to be done. It was the only way Harry would win this thing with my father.

I just have to let Harry know as soon as possible.

As soon as Logan started interrogating me I knew that Harry using me to get into my dad's other hideouts wasn't going to work.

I knew even more Harry would fail this when my dad told me he already had known Harry's plans. I knew it was odd when I saw my dad at Fairview. He never goes there, or anywhere for that matter. He has always stayed in Helena, so when I saw him I knew something was up.

I only slowly found out I was right the longer my father talked. Telling me things I had already known. I found it funny the way he forgot the things he had trained into me. He should have known I was onto him, but he didn't. I don't think he ever will either.

So I had done the only thing that made sense to me, and left Harry. It was a hard choice, and might be a stupid one. But I knew I needed information for Harry. He couldn't just do this with the knowledge he has. He needed way more.

I think Harry forgets that the government he was once with had exposed him. Or maybe he doesn't know it just like how I did. This whole time he has been out in the open, and my father was the only one brave enough to take advantage of it.

I'm glad my father destroyed Harry's cottage. Now Harry could find some other place that no one will have knowledge of.

Although, this also makes it harder for me. I have no clue how I'll find Harry when I'm ready to go back to him. I knew I was going to have Niall involved with this, but that's another question I had yet to find the answer to.

How was I going to get Niall to join me and his enemy?

Harry had tried to kill him more than a week ago. He had seen first hand the kind of man Harry is and will more than likely wonder how I got so crazy to believe in Harry so much. Or trust him. Or even want to help him.

That's a question I think I will never have the answer to, since it confused me.

"Are you excited to see Niall again? A while ago he had addressed his concerns for you to me but I knew you would survive on your own. Which you did. You did so good Louis. I'm proud of you," my father says. He looks from the road and to me. I couldn't help the heat that raced across my face. I could only pray that my father would think of it as embarrassment rather than anger.

"I'm super excited to see Niall. I'm glad he's alive. I also want to thank you for taking me in after I betrayed you," I mumble. My father smiles softly beside me, pleased to hear my apology. I think it's odd how nice he is treating me. I thought he would murder me right when he saw me wonder into the blood bath, but he had been welcoming. Made sure I was alright.

I would be stupid though, if I thought he truly cared.

"No problem Louis. Like I've said. I'm so proud of you. You have grown so much since you have been away from me. You act more of a man rather than a boy now."

I smile brightly. Pretending to soak in my fathers praise. Little does he know I found myself when I was gone from him, and I was no longer afraid of him and his world.

"I'm very proud of you for breaking away from that Logan boy. He was pretty persistent on causing harm to you, despite how I told him he was only to bring you to safety. I see now that he hadn't listened. I hope Harry gives him what he deserves."