15

Louis POV:

The room was quiet. Zayn was the only one that dared to have spoken. Harry had killed luke. For no reason.

"Well what was that for," I finally dared to ask.

Harry didn't respond, instead he walked around the table, and bent over feeling Luke's pulse. I knew he was dead from where the bullet wound was but, it was an easy give away from the amount of blood he already lost during our silence. I didn't see the point in checking.

Harry stood back up, and rubbed the little bit of blood he had gotten on his hands onto his jeans.

I watched as everyone began to leave the room. I was getting more confused by the second. Was that really it? Was there just no more meeting?

"So, What are we going to do tomorrow? Nothing," I dared to speak again. This time liam looks at me with soft eyes.

"I don't know louis. But now is not the time to figure it out," Liam stated quietly. He grabbed his jacket I hadn't noticed before and slipped into it.

We couldn't wait until tomorrow. We didn't have time.

I walked over to Harry who was still standing next to Luke's body. A part of me thought maybe he regretted it, but a bigger part knew he didn't.

Before I could even open my mouth Harry was speaking to me,

"Just don't," he mumbles quietly. He walks away from me, and out of the room by pressing in the same code Luke had used before.

So now I was the bad guy? I hadn't done anything wrong. It wasn't my fault Luke was dead. I didn't pull the trigger. So why was everyone acting like this towards me?

I stormed out of the room. I had no clue where I was going but I just knew I didn't want anything to do with those people.

I felt the feeling of escape start to creep up my spine.

I just wanted my old friend to talk to. I always thought about it, but the urge was strong now.

I stopped in my tracks, before turning back around and to where I came from. I knew how I could. That's if Luke's body was still there.

My heart began to drop as I got closer, and then shattered once I was face to face with the closed door.

I had no way to Luke's phone.

I pressed my forehead against the cold metal. I could feel the tears itching up my throat. I haven't had this feeling to cry in so long, that I was somewhat glad I was now.

I let myself fall to my knees. I think I was finally coming to an end with this place. I thought it would start to get better. I thought maybe it could feel normal. I could get used to it, and eventually confess whatever feelings I had for Harry to him.

I was realizing now though, that would never happen. It wasn't possible.

I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around my legs. I pressed the side of my head against the door.

The first tear fell slowly until there was a constant flow. As I sobbed, I brought my head to my knees, and rested my forehead there. I felt lost.