35

Louis' pov:

I followed Harry past the destroyed meeting room. It has only been a few hours since it's destruction and already it was blocked off. A few guys put the final nails into the wooden planks. The only sign of what happened inside was the stained white bricks outside. They had streaks blacker than night snaking all over it. It was odd, how the wall looked to have cracks but really it was just the residue from the smoke.

Harry pushed open a door a few feet away, letting me in first. I spotted our old attacker tied to a new chair, glaring up at Liam who was standing nonchalantly. Liam looked up as I entered, beaming a smile. I smiled back, a little more awkward. I was so awkward with everything now; since when whatever happened in that one room happened. I haven't had much time to think about that certain event, no matter how much it nagged at my brain.

Harry shuts the door beside me, his boots pounding louder the closer he gets. He comes into my vision as he bends over the guy. The bald man's nose flares, showing his anger for Harry.

Harry pulls the cloth from his mouth, resulting in the guy spitting on him immediately. Harry becomes stiff, his arm hanging in the air awkwardly as he registers what's happened to him. Then the guy is smacked across the face, his head flying with the impact.

"Fucking asshole," Harry barks, wiping his face with his new shirt. It was a more casual button down than usual. A solid bright pink.

"I'm not telling any of you shit. No matter how much you torture me," the guy barks as a reply. Heat rushes over my neck, slight rage floating through me. Harry folds his hands behind his back, standing straight. His face was emotionless, telling me just how mad he truly was. If his stance wasn't enough.

"Oh you will," Liam counters. The guy stares at him, never blinking. I notice as the guy's arm twitches, grabbing my attention. It happened several more times, and suddenly I knew what he was doing. Or trying to do.

I step around him, snatching his wrists. He was seconds from breaking from his bounds. I wondered how no one else noticed. I pressed my foot to the bottom of his chair, letting him fall to the ground. Sure, he could still escape but it would be more noticeable and less likely. He stared up at me with some sort of emotion in his eyes but it was so odd I couldn't tell what it was. It seemed to be 20 emotions smashed into one. I'm sure he was angry with me.

"Who do you work for," Harry orders. He paced around him, his hands still behind his back. His face is still blank. The guy's eyes never left me.

"Nobody."

Harry stops, bending down over the guy. Finally his eyes shifted from me, glaring harshly at Harry instead. Harry clicks his tongue before standing straight again, continuing his pacing. The room fell silent for several seconds.

Then Harry's slamming his booted foot into the guy's face. Blood is immediately pouring down. His nose completely sunken in. I don't bat an eye at the gruesome sight. Harry has acted out in violent ways before, this wasn't any different. On the other hand, I've seen my dad do worse.

"I asked you, who are you working for? You're to answer my questions without fooling around," Harry snarls.

"Someone you know," the guy replies. His teeth were covered with his own blood. His front teeth were completely missing now. I could see his tongue poke out where his teeth were supposed to be as he spoke. Harry hums at his reply.

"Tell me, who are you," Harry asks, starting his pace again.

"Paul."

"Okay Paul. What do you call yourselves?"

"The serpents."

"What is it that you guys want," Liam asks this time. His eyebrows furrowed. I patiently wait for Paul's reply.