2*

FOR EACH CHAPTER I CHANGE SOMETHING IN, IT WILL HAVE THIS * NEXT TO THE CHAPTER NUMBER. JUST INCASE SOME PEOPLE DONT WANT TO REREAD CHAPTERS.

Louis' POV:

When I woke up the next morning I checked myself in the mirror. I was glad to find my cheek wasn't aching like I had anticipated it would. All that my father had left behind was the terror and anger I felt towards him.

I walk out of the bathroom with a tinge of sadness. I could never describe how much I wished my father and son relationship was normal, and my father's stupid gang wasn't in the way of his love for me. It's so unfair to have to live this way and I will always blame my mother for it.

I take a seat at my desk and pull out my laptop. I needed to do research about Harry. I knew nothing about him. I'm lucky if there's even a trace about Harry on the internet.

I click on the google search bar before I type in Harry's name and hit enter. Just as I expected there was nothing. The only thing that popped up is long strings of Harry's located in the United Kingdom. Frustrated, I shut my laptop.

I lay my head down on my desk with a sigh. My father was ridiculous with this assignment. He knew it was impossible but he still had assigned it to me. I understand that my father hates me but I would rather he just killed me rather than do this to me. I'm sick of this stupid place and the lack of freedom I had. I couldn't go anywhere unless it was for an assignment. I'm not allowed to have friends. (with the exception of my friend Niall.)

I somewhat believed that maybe I wouldn't hate my life so much if I was allowed normal things. Or if I could just be rather than do. I wouldn't mind living in the same house as killers if I didn't have to participate.

It was too late for that though. My mind reminds me. I sigh with frustration.

I don't even know how I was going to accomplish killing Harry. All I knew about him is that my fathers gang hates him. I knew it was going to be fucking impossible to even get to Harry since he was so secretive. The only things I knew were obvious or unusable. Like Harry's weight, height, fingerprints, dna. Nothing that could help me locate his whereabouts.

Suddenly realization hits me like a rock and I'm dashing around my room getting dressed. Niall would know. He knows literally everything being a cyber hacker or whatever. I needed to get to him immediately so I could get this over with.

I rushed out the door, slamming it shut behind me. Nialls apartment is only a few doors from mine so I'm quickly knocking on Niall's door. I felt a little nervous which was just confusing. I had no reason to be nervous. At least not with Niall.

It's taking Niall longer than usual to answer but I'm guessing it has to do with the fact it's 8 in the morning and he's probably not awake.

Right when I was about to walk away the door opened revealing a very exhausted looking Niall. His blonde hair is sticking up in different places all over his head. His eyes are squinted shut making him look quite stupid, and for some reason (I don't want the answer to why.) Niall's wearing a robe.

"What," Niall frowns.

"I need your help. Like, right now."

Niall throws his head back with a groan. "Can't it just wait? My brain is working at only 2%."

I shove past Niall, making him sigh heavily. I roll my eyes. Sometimes Niall could be really ridiculous.

"Louis! Don't you want my brain at it's full capability! Why would you only want the 2%," he whines. I hear as he shuts the door, making me look back at him. Niall drags his feet towards me making him look like a zombie.