37

BOOK TRAILER ON MY TWITTER ITS @/ outliersmsmt. RETWEET IT LOLS

POV: Louis

When I woke up in the morning Harry was gone. The sheets where he was laying were still warm, I could tell he wasn't gone for long. In fact, as my senses came back to me fully I could hear the shower running. Another thing I hated about this room, you could hear everything as if there were no walls.

I turned to my side, shoving my face into my pillow. The scent of wood shavings filled my senses, alerting me that I was smelling Harry's pillow that he had slept on. A smile creeped across my face. On their own, my arms wrapped around the pillow, hugging it to my body. I wasn't shocked by my body's action, in fact I expected it. I found myself doing weird things with Harry. The longer I was with him the more my body showed signs of affection. I knew I was falling, and fast. It scared me, but I had to accept it now. I had told Harry, and that was my first step at acceptance and it thrilled me that he didn't find it weird. The words he had told me comforted me, even if it was only partly.

I shifted my head so I looked over the edge of the pillow out the window, where the sun's rays shone harshly. I knew I would take the chance as soon as possible to talk to Harry about my feelings more. He had brushed it off before, but that could have just been because he was frustrated, and if that was the case I needed to know the reasoning behind it. He had a thing where he didn't talk about himself, or me for that matter. It was something I wasn't going to let happen, especially now.

Seconds later the water running stopped. I pushed myself up into a sitting position, throwing the blanket around my shoulders. I waited the long seconds of Harry getting ready in the bathroom to prepare myself for what I was going to say to him. I knew I had a week to talk to him, but honestly I felt like doing it now. It seemed better to do it after the night the conversation happened rather than at the last minute.

The sound of Harry opening the bathroom and stepping out, caused me to look up. He was dressed into something casual, simple sweats and a tee shirt. I found it odd, seeing him in simple clothing. He was always the type to dress up. I smiled lightly while using my hand to brush my fringe out of my eyes. The bathroom light formed a yellow aura around him. It was crazy, that even in sweats he looked like a god. (That could also be the bathroom light giving that effect, but either way.)

"Hey," I drawl, my voice still thick with sleep. I cleared it quietly, following Harry with my eyes as he moved to the bed. He tossed a blue towel towards me, the cloth landing in my lap.

"Hey. Surprise you're awake at this time of the morning, you're the type to sleep till noon," he answered, sitting on the small bed. It dipped with his weight.

My eyebrows pinched together, as I threw the towel into the dirty basket. "What hour is it then?"

"Little passed 10. Trust me, I was shocked by the time too, when I woke up so late. I usually wake up by 6." I sat up straighter, about to hurry and get ready for the day but the sudden thought of the conversation I wanted to have with him sped into my head, stopping me.

"I wanted to talk with you," I requested. I wasn't sure why I was suddenly anxious about the pending talk.

"I'm all ears."

"You know about the conversation we had last night," I sighed, turning my body towards him. "I just wanted to talk about it more. You seemed to be frustrated, and I want to know why."

Harry's head dipped as he looked to the bed. His arm stretched out, as he leaned towards me more. I watched as he played with his rings, using his thumb as his hand pressed into the sheets. I knew his brain was speeding through replies. To calm him, I brushed his long hair from his neck, making him look back up at me. He sighed loudly, before talking.