25

Louis' pov:

I didn't say anything. The man stood waiting for my answer. I wondered why. He was commanded to meet me so why not just spit it out?

But yet my heart still ached. It was ridiculous that I wished Harry was here. It's not like he cared for me. So why when I crave for someone to care for me he comes to mind first? I pushed those thoughts away. Squashing my feelings.

"What is it," I snapped. I was glad that my eyes were no longer wet with emotion. It would be embarrassing.

"I'll be speaking to you quite a lot. That's the impression I got from Harry. So, I'm Nathan. You don't have to introduce yourself obviously," the guy rambles, his face turning red the longer he talks. My fingers nervously tapped against my thigh.

"Okay Nathan, what is it?"

"Harry wanted me to confirm your safety. Said it's with care. He doesn't care if you don't want the safety I'm giving you. Things like that," Nathan waves his hands. He takes a step further into the light. Making his black hair visible. His eyes were a bright green, that shined even under the dimmest light. He's not a bad looking guy.

"Is that all," I ask. I was worried it was. I wanted to hear more about Harry. About what he was doing. Where he was. How he was.

"I'm afraid so," Nathan replies. The side of his mouth pulls up into a lopsided smile.

"Where is he at now," I demand. My hands twitch at my side. I force them into a fist to keep them still.

"That's not information I can disclose right now," he mutters. Rubbing the back of his neck.

"What is Harry styles' exact location at this very fucking moment," I drawl. Nathan's hand ties together in front of him. He bounces on the balls of his feet.

"It's not something I can-," I interrupt him, grabbing a hold of his face and ripping him forward. His eyes widen, as he looks down at me.

"Tell me where he is or I smash your face into the wall," I request coldly. His throat bobs as he swallows.

"It's pretty late and I don't want to call him to request for permission to tell you," Nathan whispers. I shove him back. He stumbles over his feet.

"Ring him," I ordered.

Nathan pulls out his phone. I watch as he dials Harry, bringing the phone to his ear.

"Oh hello sir! It's Nathan." Pause. "Yes sir. I know it's late. I'm here with Louis, he made me call you." Longer pause. "Yes he is." Pause. "Your location." Longest pause. "I'm not sure, hold on." Nathan pulls the phone from his ear. "Why do you want his location?"

"Never mind about the location. I'm going to talk to him," I hold my hand out, waiting for the phone to be placed into my hands.

Nathan puts the phone to his face. "He wants to talk with you." More pauses. "Yes he's pretty persistent." Nathan sighs, placing the phone in my hand.

"Hello Darling," Harry purrs. I roll my eyes. Nathan glances around the dark hallway. Pretending to not listen.

"Hello," my brain stops thinking. My hands suddenly became very sweaty again. I wasn't even near Harry but yet my body still reacted to the sound of his voice.

"Well... what is it? Kissing other people while away from me? Is that it darling," Harry coos. My heart's pace picks up. I clench the phone in my hands, taking a big hammer to my heart. Shoving the feelings away.

"Harry," I sigh.

"Sorry. My bad. Forgot that you hated me and such." The sound of moving comes through the speaker. I envision Harry turning to his side. When I catch my smile in the reflection of the library window, it immediately drops.