20

Harry's pov:

I stop in my tracks. Louis and Troy stood amongst the dead. Troy flings his hands in the air. Shouting at Louis. Louis cowers from him. I can tell he's scared of him but I don't understand why he's even with him. Why isn't he trying to kill him?

"You let this happen! Look at what you have done to your own people! I can't believe you let the idiot brainwash you into thinking we were the bad guys," Troy growls. He grabs onto Louis roughly, forcing him to look at the dead corpses.

"This is your doing! What are your thoughts? What do you think of yourself after killing all these innocent guys?"

"They weren't innocent," Louis mumbles.

Troy grabs a hold of his face. Squeezing harshly. He says something I can't hear.

Why isn't Louis doing something about this? Why is he just letting his father treat him like he's the reason for his own mens death when he's the reason?

"Is that you Troy?"

Troy drops Louis' face. He whips his head towards me with an angry look on his face. Louis doesn't even bother to glance at me.

Fuel my anger then.

I press my hands behind my back. I walk further into the room. Stepping over dead bodies. Walking slowly, so it's irritable. I want Troy as angry as I can get him.

"Hello Harry," Troy growls. I smile sweetly.

"Was I interrupting something," I ask.

"Yes act-,"

"Do you like the new look I've given Fairview? I think death fits it quite well," I ask, cutting Troy off. I watch as he goes stiff, making my smile grow.

"I've already sent the rest of my men here to set fire on your cottage. To make the place more warm. Of course."

My blood runs cold.

"Doesn't matter. I have another place. Besides, your men are more than likely all dead. Such a shame."

"Actually, Harry. Your men are already dead. I've already received my reports. But they must not matter much if you left them behind. So I wouldn't worry."

If possible my blood runs even colder. All the people I left there were innocent people. Most of my employees. Woman. Children. Clay. None were fighters.

"You son of a bitch," I bark. Troy only smirks at me. I glance at Louis. He's red faced, staring at the ground. He knows the people that died are innocent. He should be embarrassed. He should be feeling the same as me.

After all he's the one always nagging me to stop killing people. Yet, he found out all my innocent people died and he didn't report it to me right when he found out. Instead he's avoiding me like some child. It wasn't my fault he was butt hurt over a little kiss. It wasn't a big deal. I kiss people all the time, and I never reacted this way with them.

Suddenly the feeling of my gun pressing against my back is way too noticeable. It felt like a fire against my skin, Begging me to use it. I attempt to push it to the back of my mind, but it's always there. Like some sort of parasite.

"You're evil," I spit. Troy raises a brow with a laugh.

"Then what are you Harry? Are you not the guy who leads the most dangerous gang? Are you not the guy who bombed a tourist attraction just a few days ago? Or the guy who sent all of his men to kill these people? The guy that tortured my son for doing as he was asked?"

"You told him," I growled. Louis doesn't even react to me talking to him. He continues to stare at the ground.

"Of course he did. I'm his father," Troy laughs.

"You're the one that sent him to kill me you idiot! Did you think I wasn't going to treat him the same as any other person?"

"You knew he was coming. So no."

"You told me to try to convert him! You're the bad guy here," I shout instead. Because it's true. I did know. Yet I still did it.

"Stop with the excuses Harry. Stop lying," Louis snaps. I turned to him stunned. I haven't even realized what I was saying. I don't remember what I said but from the look on Louis' face I could only guess it's not anything good.

"I'm not lying," I shoot. Louis only shakes his head. Is he acting like I'm the bad guy? He's the one that has been avoiding me. I should be the only one angry. He has no right to be.

"You're lying. You've lied to me this whole time. You've told me that you don't want to convert me. Which is true. But you are using me. You wrote a fake note from my father for I wouldn't find out. Too bad he was here so he could tell me the truth," Louis barks. Tears pour down his face. He pretends they aren't, but even from this far I can see them.

"Are you crazy Louis? You know you're father more than me yet you're believing his lies! He wants to use you! I'm not the one using you!"

"I also know when he's telling the truth. And he is. He told me all the things you have told me are a lie. Even with your past," I try to cut Louis off but he speaks over me, "You told me the truth the first time. You only do it for the power."

Even after I told Louis all the things I haven't told anyone he is treating me like this. Afterwards, I considered him a friend. Accusing me of lying. After I was truthful. After I spilled just about every detail about myself he thinks of me as a liar.

Maybe he has every right. After all the things I've put him through. But I just wish he wouldn't believe Troy. I wish he didn't think of me like this.

"I've never lied to you Louis."

Louis shakes his head while wiping at his eyes. He doesn't say anymore. Either because he has nothing to say or he's too scared of sounding weak. I want nothing more than to get on my knees and beg him to listen to me. To talk to me.

"We'll be going. Blow this place up. I don't care," Troy says. My heart skips a beat at his words.

"We'll," I ask. My voice cracking. I ignore how pathetic I sound. I was worried for Louis' safety. The world's safety, especially if Troy has Louis in his hands.

"Exactly. Enjoy yourself Harry. Until next time."

I watch as Troy exists. Louis slowly trailing behind him.

Anger boils through me. Through every last fiber of my body. I scream like I've never screamed before. I was frustrated. How dare Louis be so stupid? To fall into the enemy's hand willingly?

I've never felt like murdering someone like how I do now. I kick one of the corpses. Sending it flying across the floor. It wasn't enough for me. Nothing will ever be enough for me.

I run my hand through my hair. Trying to calm down. I don't even know why I was so angry. Sure I knew part of it had to do with Louis leaving me but I think the bigger part was that Troy had over stepped me without my noticing.

I knew Louis had the right to leave. He should hate me. He should leave me. He should betray me. But I was angry that he did. I was angry he didn't believe me. I was angry because he was stupid enough to believe his father.

I wish I could go back and take away the times I've hurt him. For maybe then he would believe me. Be here helping me beat his father. Instead of putting me at a disadvantage.

Maybe I was too selfish to realize how upset he was. Maybe I was delusional for thinking he actually believed me. For wanting to help me. For all I knew he was waiting for the moment like this.

My body begged me to chase after him, but my brain knew it wasn't the right thing to do. That there was a reason for him leaving me. For everything today.

It'll lead to our end.

___

NO MORE SHORT CHAPTERS. I SWEAR ON IT.

Anyways thoughts? ;)

But seriously no more short chapters. This is the last one. (I know I said that before but I was lying haha.) this one had to be short. I felt like if I added anymore to it, it would take away from the feeling.

Also every time I mention that they're in like a bunch of corpses I keep thinking that they'll come back to life because I swear my brain is stuck in the walking dead world.