9

Louis' POV:

Brian, Matt and I follow zayn through endless hallways until we're in a room that reminds me of an armory. Various weapons hang from the walls. Some I've never seen before and it kind of scares me. Was Harry this insane?

I run my finger along a long knife that I'm not sure what the name of it is. It's not a sword, I know that, but it kind of  reminds me of a machete. But it's too short to be a machete. I would name it a hand held machete, even though the name isn't very creative.

"Ron is going to pass out the papers telling you what cars you all are in. I'll be staying back because I'm useless," zayn announces with a shrug.

People talk among themselves loudly. All wondering what vehicles they'll be in and who's driving.

A man that's bald, and oddly familiar hands me a paper. There's only two names on the sheet.

Harry and I in one car? For about an hour? My stomach twists with nerves. I didn't know what to expect.

I mean I was comfortable with him now. I just didn't know how comfortable I felt knowing he would have weapons on him this time. Maybe he was planning on killing me. Wouldn't he just do that in front of everyone though?

"Get to your cars. You got a place to be people," zayn shouts, waving his hand around near a door I hadn't noticed before.

My heart feels stuck in my throat as I watch everyone file out the door, and I assume I'm supposed to follow. The only issue is that I have no clue what car I'll be in. They all seemed to have a clue, yet I was left wondering.

I followed the pile of people through the doorway, it led to a huge garage of cars. All very expensive looking.  My heart speeds up when I spot my car, with Harry standing next to it with his stupid smirk.

How did my car even get here? Was this some sick joke? I left it, I don't know how long ago, in the woods. How did he find it?

"What the hell," I hissed once I'm next to harry.

"I figured that would be your reaction," Harry mumbles, and rolls his eyes.

"I want to know how," I exclaim. I can tell my face is filled with confusion from the wink Harry sends me.

"More talking in the car. I'm driving by the way. You probably drive like a grandma," Harry hums. He gets in the car, not leaving the subject up for discussion.

I climbed into the passenger seat unwillingly. I have never been in the passenger seat of my car, and I was not going to feel comfortable about it anytime soon. It was my baby after all. Harry better be careful or I won't be afraid of killing him. Especially with my car on the line.

"Are you going to tell me how now," I question, once I'm buckled up.

"I found it. After all you did leave a car in my woods," Harry explains. He gives me a playful smile.

I grunt in response, pulling my seatbelt for it's not so tight around my neck.

"How long was I out for by the way," I ask, changing the subject.

"Almost a week. You were off and on though," Harry says sheepishly.

A week? That means I haven't had contact with Niall or anyone back home for at least 8 days. Niall must think I'm dead.

"Can I use your phone? Or have mine back," I quickly ask. Harry gives me a concerned look.

"I crushed yours a while ago. I didn't want anyone tracking you. Why do you need to use my phone," he asks suspiciously. For some reason I'm not even mad he destroyed my phone.