17

Harry's POV:

When I pulled into Fairview's parking lot, I let everyone else get out of the car until I finally turned to Louis.

I was dying to talk to him. I was worried he regretted the kiss. That would make it incredibly awkward, seeing as I did not, and wanted to kiss him again. He was just incredibly attractive. I would want to kiss someone as attractive as him. Every person attracted to men would. It wasn't like I was weird.

"What's wrong," I whispered so quietly I was worried he wouldn't hear me. I held my breath as Louis finally turned to me. His blue eyes looked so bright in the dim lighting of the car.

"It's nothing really. I just," he paused and looked out of the windshield. Tons of my men were picking weapons out of the trunk of one of the range rovers. I could already feel the adrenaline kick in. Unconsciously I begin to play with the rings on my fingers.

"Continue. Please."

Louis looked at me with gloomy eyes. "I just wished the kiss never happened because," he doesn't get to finish because Zayn is ripping my door open. I glare at him with a heavy heart. I felt like my stomach would fall out through my belly button.

He regretted it. Did this mean I was the bad guy? Wanting to kiss a person that didn't want to kiss me?

"You are our boss dude you can't keep throwing your responsibilities on me," Zayn says sharply. He walks away from the car leaving my door open. I sigh loudly, and slide my way from the car.

Even with my mind elsewhere I started to instruct them. I couldn't fail them. I needed to be strong.

"Like we previously had said, me and Louis will enter inside. Most of the people will be confused, but will play along with Louis. As soon as you hear my gun go off, you charge in," I boom. I ignore how shaky my voice really was. It wasn't from nerves I knew that. I have done bigger projects than this but I couldn't get my mind off of one thing. I'm starting to wish I never asked in the first place.

I turn to go back to the car to grab Louis but jump when I notice he's right beside me. I don't say anything as I link my arm with his. I ignore the way he tenses with my touch.

"Get your acting on because we're going in darling," I murmured under my breath, into Louis' ear. He silently looks up at me with what looks to be fear in his eyes, but I smirk in return.

Finally the old Harry is back, and I can feel like myself. I use my leftover confusion to fuel my anger.

"Harry," Louis starts but I cut him off with a glare.

"Dont."

I lead us to the entrance and shove Louis in front of me. He needs to start dragging me inside or else this is all going to fall apart.

As if he read my mind, he forcefully starts dragging me. He pushes the door open with his free hand causing multiple alarms to start blaring. I can feel my blood begin to pump more aggressively and I can't help myself from smirking.

I always loved the feeling of a good rush.

"Let me go you son of a bitch," I boom. I begin tugging on Louis, and he glares back at me.