6*

Just saying this chapter gets  dark so this is just a disclaimer.

Louis' POV:

My situation wasn't the best and I knew that.

I was hiding in one of Harry's jacket closets. This wasn't part of me and Niall's plan but it seemed convenient at the time.

I had done everything else in our plan though. I parked my car in the middle of a hunter trail in the woods. I climbed through a window just as told, and ended up landing in a living room. I heard voices very close by so my first instinct was to hide in a closet. I'll admit sometimes I'm stupid.

"We'll blow up the museum or something," I hear a voice boom. He sounds frustrated.

"I think we're going over the top don't you think," another voice replies.

"No, I want to make it clear I'm back. I need the past gang members to come out of hiding and to find me. See who's the most loyal," the original voice explains.

"We made it obvious enough. I mean so many are  coming back. Don't you think the rest will follow," the other voice argues. They go silent for a while.

"Look Harry, I know you're stressed currently but me and Liam got it under control. Don't worry about it. Just sit back and relax for once man."

Good. Harry's here. Now just to make a decision on when to make an appearance.

"I don't want to relax." I assume that was Harry.

I don't give time for anyone else to answer, I break out of the closet. I raise my gun pointing it straight at a dude with raven hair.

"Which one is Harry," I yell out. The guy with raven hair looks at me with a shocked face. The other guy has yet to look at me so I can't see their face clearly enough to tell. It has to be Harry though. He was here. No, it is.

I swear it.

"I am darling," a deep voice rumbles. The guy with long hair turns around from the counter he was leaned against. He looks nothing like how he did on the news.

I move so my gun is pointing at him. My nerves start to kick in, and I have to fight with myself to stop myself from  shaking.

"This is how it's going to work. I'm going to kill Harry and then I'm going to leave," I state. Harry cocks his head to the side, a smirk forms on his face.

"Is that really how it's going to work sweetheart or is that how you wish it will work," he mumbles. His arms hang behind his back as he starts to take steps towards me.

I swallow the lump in my throat. I have to make a point, and quickly.

I turn the gun to the guy with raven hair, shooting him in the leg.

"It's how it's going to fucking work," I grit out between my teeth as I look back at Harry, but my heart drops to my stomach when I see how close he's gotten to me within a matter of seconds.

"Has anyone told you how beautifully blue your eyes are," he whispers. He raises his hand up, rubbing a thumb across my cheek softly, making me breathless before he swats my gun from my hands and shoves me to the ground.

He places his booted foot on my chest, then bends down to eye level with a smirk.

"Because they should," he picks the gun up from the ground, and pulls the safety back. He points it directly at my head. My heart begins to race in my chest. My brain tosses through possibilities to break away from this situation.

I swing my arm forward, hitting Harry under his knee causing him to fall back. I quickly got to my feet. Harry's still laying on the ground but I waste no time. I bend down and grab him by the collar of his shirt and bring him to my face. He glares back at me with dark colored eyes. His breathing is heavy and irregular. I can tell this by the movement of his shoulders and the way his nostrils flare.