11

Louis' POV:

I walked quietly to the sound of voices. The meeting must have not started yet, or else the only voice that would be heard would be Harry's.

I had changed out of the gown right when Luke left. I had put on a random black shirt and grey sweats that were in my closet, and I wore nothing but socks on my feet.

I walk into the kitchen. I'm going to assume every meeting is just held here. I didn't think it was a very good meeting spot but that's just my opinion I suppose.

No one notices my appearance which I'm grateful for. I worried that if they had they would most likely have told me to get out.

I walk over to the corner by the fridge. I silently watched as everyone talked. They all wore black. I had no clue on why they all were matching, or if perhaps it was unintentional. Whatever it was, it was weird. I couldn't imagine wearing the exact same thing everyday.

Harry walks into the room. He wore the same thing he did earlier. His face wears his usual smirk. He has his hands behind his back. He stops walking once he comes up to the kitchen table. Thankfully, he didn't notice me.

"As you all know, last week was tragic. It had done its purpose though. You can notice this by looking around and seeing your old friends. We have retrieved most of our men back. The rest are considered betrayers and if you see them, they are to be killed on sight," Harry states sternly. All I could think about though was one thing.

I was really in there for a week? What's up with me constantly being out of it? It must have been almost a month now since I was at home. Niall really didn't tell Troy. I had nothing left. My home was not home anymore.

"The next step is taking out Tory. We will take out one of his many hideouts this Friday. It's one of the smaller ones so it shouldn't be difficult for us," Harry explains. He slowly looks around the room. Catching eye contact with many people. Still, he doesn't spot me.

Harry pulls out a piece of paper from his back pocket. He opens it up, and places it on the table. I can barely tell what it is from where I am but it looks to be a map of Fairview. My dad's hideout in London. This one I had no connection to, so I didn't care if they blew it to pieces.

"We'll be going in there and killing everyone in it. We will not let any of them escape. You will risk your lives for this. By this time zayn will be able to help out so we will be in groups of three. You will be with me, zayn, or liam. It will make this easier, and less lives will be lost. Possibly even none," Harry continues.

"Okay but what about Troy's son? He has caused so much damage within his time here. Plus, he is one of them and you said not to let them escape," a person that I recognize as matt says.

"Louis is not a danger to us," Harry replies coldly.

"He has had two of our men killed. I believe he is," Matt argues. He steps out from the crowd and stands at the opposite side of the table that Harry is at.

"Why are all of you obsessed with him," Harry snaps.

"Why are you obsessed with him," Matt snaps back. Harry suddenly tenses. His face turns the slightest shade of red.

"I'm not obsessed with him," Harry growls. His knuckles turn white around the table.

"Then stop protecting him," Matt seethes.

Suddenly Harry bursts out laughing.

"You're jealous of him," he laughs. Matt turns red due to embarrassment. He shakes his head, and glares at Harry.

"I'm not," Matt snaps.

"God that's pathetic," Harry laughs while shaking his head.

"Prove you're not obsessed with him by letting me kill him," is all Matt says. Harry stares intensely at him. He looks to be in thought.