14

Louis' POV:

After Harry's and I's dinner he took us home. We didn't talk then either, or the rest of night if I was honest. I quickly went to my room, and fell asleep anyway, so it didn't matter much.

Now I sat staring at the two bags I got yesterday.

Originally I was going to call Niall from a phone, and escape then, but I was too in the moment to even think about it anymore.

Plus, I don't know if I really wanted to escape anymore.

I knew I hadn't talked to Harry in a while but for whatever I was growing a connection with him. I was almost positive it was one sided but I don't mind much.

I just didn't know what it was. I've never felt this way before. I've mainly felt hatred towards people. The only person I cared about was Niall. Now, I have Harry.

I don't even know him though. I mean he has done so many bad things to me, but he has also always protected me. He was always truthful. He didn't hide who he was, whatsoever. Was it him being so open at the restaurant that made me develop these feelings? I knew that was a big part of it. I also think in a way we have some stuff in common. Leading to a deeper connection with him than I have with Niall. Maybe some sort of understanding.

I sighed and reached for one of the bags. Most of my stuff ended up being from adidas. Harry had gone to other stores but I didn't find anything I liked in each of them.

I walked over to my closet and grabbed a handful of hangers. It took a lot for me to even admit to myself that I care about Harry even the littlest bit. I think I started noticing mostly over our dinner.

I mean I did get jealous when the waiter flirted with him. And sad when he was sad.

I take a sticker off one of the shirts, and slide it onto the hanger. It was a simple blue t-shirt with a small adidas symbol in the lower right corner. Harry had told me to get it, and he was pretty persistent on it for whatever reason. He had basically forced me.

This morning when I woke up, I was pretty stressed out. I was panicking about how I realized I didn't hate Harry. It was such a shock to me. A night sleep can make you realize so many things, it was stupid. It was such a simple thing that it was stupid it had so much power.

That's when I finally got the term to sleep on it.

It was so ridiculous to think about. Having feelings other than hate for a guy that tortured you. For the guy who your whole home hated. I was a sick person. I just wish I knew how to get rid of these feelings. It was just a crush if anything at all. Maybe I could let the feelings grow. Test the waters out.

Even with our different lives and different beliefs. I was just concerned if maybe I was just crazy. That I was confused and didn't have a clue about what I was feeling, but there was only one way to find out.

Through my thinking I had put all the shirts on hangers. I walked over to my closet, and softly placed them inside. The sudden bright colors that were added made my heart warm with happiness. I no longer had to wear the dull colors Harry had in there.

I walked back over to the bags, and pulled out the joggers I had bought. Some of them were the basic Adidas design while others were sweats. It wasn't much different from the pants I already had, but it was chosen by me. So it felt more like me.