38

TRAILER ON TWITTER. MY TWITTER IS THE SAME USER NOW AS THE ONE ON HERE!! <3

Louis' pov:

The storm bursted in the navel of my stomach, latching onto there. Stretching out to my most sensitive nerves as quick as a lightning strike. Still, I will forever be terrified of how my body reacted to Harry. I don't think it could ever be something I was used to. I shouldn't be turned on by just his lips right? Lips that taste of mint, from the gum he was constantly chewing. Lips that felt like silk, against my rough ones. God, I must not be a pleasant kisser.

My arms wrap around his shoulders, pressing his chest to mine. Even through the thin fabric of his shirt his body heat was burning against my bare chest. My skin was set to a pleasant boil. Boil probably wasn't the right word, because boiling heat is most certainly not pleasant, but his was. It always will be.

I sighed a groan as he pulled my bottom lip between his teeth, tugging and letting it go with a slap. Was it strange that my favorite thing to do was share salvia with another human? Is that even normal? I brushed the thought off, licking my way into his mouth.

My tongue has been slowly becoming an expert on his mouth. It knew the grooves of his teeth. The taste of his tongue; that always danced the tango so effortlessly with mine. It always seemed to latch onto him, never wanting to let go.

Harry pulled away, forcing a whine from my lips. The dance wasn't done, it was still in rehearsal. Although, my stomach came alive, reminding me of his next moves and that it was okay. I smiled with excitement, as Harry leaned down and pressed a kiss to my chest, waking up the bare skin there. A blush creeped across my face, despite myself. I've never had someone do such a gentle gesture to me. I was surprised that a simple kiss over my heart made my stomach flip. I smiled sheepishly, while threading my fingers into his long locks.

Harry had no smile on his face, he looked completely serious, which I was quick to find odd. I was expecting him to be playful. I brushed my thumb across his cheekbone, a trail of red rising in its wake. Harry blushing? My lips formed into a playful smirk.

"You're beautiful," Harry muttered into my bare belly. Another blush flashed across my cheeks, his words making me sit up straighter. I have never had those words spoken to me, yet I think I liked it. I wanted him to tell me a thousand more times but that was ridiculous.

"Thank you," I whispered, moving my fingers from their position in his locks to brush the hair from his forehead. He smiled sweetly, and then suddenly kissed under my belly button, down to my pants waistline, not stopping until he reached over my crotch. Mouthing me while clothed. It sent the storm in me into a frenzy. My hands flew back to his hair.

"Fuck Harry, don't tease me," I demanded with a groan. I could feel his lips split into a smirk as he continued to palm me with his mouth. Licking over the cloth. The warm brushes of air from him exhaling caressed my clothed dick. It could make me cum on its own but I had a little self control. Enough to wait this out as long as possible, seeing as I never wanted this pleasure to end. I was addicted to the feeling of the storm inside me.

He hummed, sending a vibration through my vulnerable nerves. My eyes squeezed shut, but I was quick to snap them open. I wanted to watch his every move. I rutted my hips into his face, informing him that the teasing was over and he better get his mouth around my dick soon.

His tongue clicked as he pressed my hips back to the small mattress with his palms, but nonetheless during the same action tugged my sweats off. My teeth clenched onto my bottom lip as I helped him by lifting my hips, welcoming the sudden cold air caressing my legs.

As Harry's hand covered my length through my boxers, my leg jerked. The bite I had on my bottom lip grew tighter as the storm in my belly grew stronger, the winds twirling into a tornado. My hand moved to caress his cheeks, but he never looked at me. He only had eyes for my lower region.