16

Harry's POV: (finally)

I didn't know how I felt. I just knew I liked it.

Before our kiss I had felt no romantic feelings for Louis, still don't. Sure, I thought he was incredibly hot and always wanted to kiss him since I saw his gorgeous eyes but, I didn't feel the urge to actually act on it. The desire.

I'm not sure if it had opened something up inside me, or if I felt it before. I knew I cared about him. I didn't want him hurt or anything (after I saw the damage I did the first couple times.) I thought I was gaining a new friend who I thought was hot and wouldn't mind fucking. I didn't understand why my body craved for him so much more since we kissed.

Was I horny?

I tested that theory out by going to my rooms and attempting to wank off, but realized I was in fact not in the mode. At least not for wanking.

I knew it wasn't me questioning if I was like gay or not. I always knew I was bi. I liked fucking dudes. And dudes liked fucking me.

I slipped my arms into my leather jacket. I was going to do a quick meeting before we went to Fairview. I just wanted to clarify with everyone that the plan Luke made was still going to be used. In his honor of course.

I knew it was my fault he was dead, and no, I didn't feel bad about it. He deserved it for talking to Lou the way he was. I just wished he didn't have to deserve it.

Now I need a new cyber hacker. They were hard to find but very crucial. I was kind of jealous of the troys, that blonde boy had hacked his way into bombs.

Bombs for Christ sake!

My room was upstairs. I don't think Louis has been up here yet but sometimes I can show him. My heart seemed to leap with joy, and it only confused me further. I was feeling so many things I never had before.

I walked down the marbled stairs, my boots were loud each time they came into contact with the ground. I suppose that's what happens when you wear boots that are slightly heeled.

When I entered the living room, a few of my guys were in there. They saw me immediately and stood to their feet, before trailing behind me into the kitchen. They knew what was happening.

Zayn was already talking to the guys when i entered he was reassuring the plan.

"Even without Luke, we can do it," Zayn finishes. The rest of my men nod their heads. They all looked ready.

"Thank you Zayn," I muttered quietly into his ear. He gives me a lip tight smile. He was still upset about me accusing him last night. I suppose it was understandable but really, it wasn't a big deal. I pat him on the back softly in return.

"Let's go people," I boom. I walk out of the kitchen and to the garage. I listen as some people follow me. I don't turn around to look. I could only assume it was my group.

Once I'm by my Range Rover (we can't take our fancy cars because there's too many people coming.) I start to command people around.

"You! You're with me. You should fucking know that you wanker."

"Do you guys not have common sense, get in your groups."

"I don't care if you feel uncomfortable with Zayn, you are going with him. End of discussion."

The only thing I hated about my life is how annoying everyone was. They were always looking for orders, they never did anything on their own. I felt quite literally like their dad, and Liam and Zayn were the evil step parents.

I gave up eventually on giving them all orders. I had Zayn do it and I climbed into the driver seat of my Range Rover. I had already developed a headache from even the short amount of time I was screaming at people.