33

Louis' pov:

The meeting room was odd. At least for Harry. It seemed to be too professional with the long table and array of chairs. The guys looking at me with murderous looks were a normal thing. The only normal thing in the whole room.

As Harry stood at his podium awkwardly I knew he also felt out of place. He has always had a more casual look, seeing as most of the time his meetings have always been in a kitchen. Although, from this far I could tell something else was bothering him that didn't have to do with our kiss in the parking lot. Or the meeting room. He was most definitely anxious about something. I could tell from how jumpy he was. Liam was quietly talking to him but I could tell he wasn't listening and he was lost in his mind somewhere.

"This is exciting," Niall chirps beside me. He holds a glass of water in his hand. He brings the cup to his lips and drinks slowly. "I've never been to one of Harry's meetings. Is it as boring as Troy's?"

I chuckled lightly. "The one's I have been in usually ends up with murder or me almost murdered."

Niall's eyes widen, he almost spits out his water. I offer him a half smile to soothe him.

"It's not a big deal. I'm sure I'm not on the guys' minds right now," I muttered. The room was oddly quiet making it seem weird for me to speak. This meeting was totally different from the others, and it wasn't something I was able to brush off.

"I'm probably on a few peoples hit lists," Niall grumbled. He places his cup on the table in front of him, licking the liquid from his lips.

"Oh, that's only because people find you annoying. I guess you're just too perky for them," I mumbled. The urge to be quiet only grew.

"Half of the guys in here have a stick up their ass. I don't want to be associated with them anyway. I don't care if they hate me as long as it doesn't lead to the end of my life," Niall whispered, sounding annoyed. I grinned at his words.

"That's the spirit," I answered, patting him slightly on the shoulder. Niall doesn't answer as we both notice how Harry looks like he is about to start.

"We are here to welcome back Louis. He has figured out a plan to help us in the long run," Harry finally says. If possible the room goes even more quiet. Niall jumps with excitement beside me, watching Harry with awe.

"His father wanted him to spy on us, but instead each time Louis comes he will bring us information about Troy. This will help us a whole lot, especially since this whole time one of our own has betrayed us." Harry takes a long drink from his water cup, licking his lips before continuing. "This news shouldn't shock you. He's always been off since we got back together. It was Matt," Harry explained. His voice was less powerful compared to his other meetings. I knew for sure something was up.

Harry stayed silent for several seconds, letting the news set in for the others. They didn't seem to care much; I only saw a few people who appeared to care. I recognized them as some of Matt's friends who had also antagonized me.

"Matt is already dead so we don't have to worry about him. I'd like Louis to speak about the information he has at his disposal as of right now," Harry looks from the podium, making eye contact with me. A lump formed in my throat as the others set their eyes on me.

When Harry told me about the meeting I wasn't told I would have to speak. I haven't had the chance to think about the information I had. I knew I didn't know anything special. My father hadn't made any further plans about attacking Harry, at least with me. He could have crafted a huge plan but I'm sure I would know. I knew I would know. That's why I made this plan in the first place.