Chapter 51 Dont you see

The green eyes met mine and I could not help look at her from head to toe after that contact.I had to take a deep breath after looking at her breasts,I mean she wasn't wearing a bra under that dress but it fit her perfectly.As if she needed more help to catch everyone's attention with that pink dress she would be the talk of the party.

As if she needed more help to catch everyone's attention with that pink dress she would be the talk of the party

I tried not to stare directly at her but I couldn't remove my gaze.She kept walking directly at me until she was inches away.

"Hi Lauren,long time no see."Sofia said breaking the silence,helping me out of my daze in the process.

"Hi Sofia,I'm glad to see you again."

"It's nice to finally see you."She replied a bit dry,the younger woman was Ofcourse still hurt by Lauren's actions.

"First of all I want to apologize,to the both of you,I should have been here with you both,there are no excuses."she said her voice shaky

"No worries,we understand life gets complicated sometimes."I finally was able to say.

"How's Lucy ?"Sofia said and I think my eyes widened as much as hers did.

"You don't have to-"I said nudging Sofia

"No it's okay,she is one of the reasons why I didn't come but uhm that's in the past,she's doing okay last time I checked,I uh haven't talked or heard of her in months."she said putting her head down.

"Well I'm glad you're here."Sofia said finally easing the tension a bit.

"I'm glad to be here."she said smirking at us

"Now if I may Camila and I have some things to attend around the house."

"Yeah I completely understand,Camila may I talk to you later?"she asked shocking me completely

"Well I'll be here so, If I'm not busy Ofcourse."I replied regaining my confidence around her.

-
LpoV
I took a deep breath after the Cabello sisters left my presence.My chest had felt so tight walking up those stairs until I saw those brown eyes and everything inside me melted. She looked so gorgeous without even trying,I mean her dress hugged her curves,I think I forgot how good this woman looked.I had taken her for granted when I had her.

I had taken her for granted when I had her