Chapter 56 Crual Reality

Hey readers!I know I've taken way too long to finish this story.Regardless it is coming to its end soon.I have been feeling inspired to finish this story which took me rereading to get into it.I want to thank you all for still reading after so long of not having updates.I hope you enjoy this love story as much as I have.🤍

CpOv

This trip to Houston was not in the best of moods for me. My heart wanted Kristie to be happy but my brain already knew what was coming.Long distance would be difficult.I loved Kristie,I really did but everything seemed to be falling apart. She was so distant on her phone calls, and only seemed to be happy when she was around her team mates.Still I wanted to make this work.Maybe it was my ego but I wanted to be happy with her.Was I forcing this?

As I got off the plane I removed my phone from airplane mode.I texted Kristie that I had arrived.As soon as I received my luggage she called me and told me the location she was waiting for me.

As I walked toward the exit gate I couldn't help but smile.The blonde stood there with roses and balloons.She practically ran towards me.She hugged my tightly roses and balloons around roped around me.

"I missed you so much."she said beginning to cry.I didn't think either of us would've gotten this emotional.

"You can't imagine how happy I am to see you love."i replied finally being able to look into those blue eyes.

"I love you."she said kissing my lips.I kissed her back and held onto her tighter.

"You look so beautiful,I've missed your face"I said kissing her cheeks again.

"I got you these."she said clearing her tears ya find me over the roses and balloons.

"Thank you baby."I replied as I held her hand and walked over to her car.

On the drive to her apartment she told me all about her trial.She was so happy talking about what's he was doing,yet all I could think about is how I would not let her leave her dream.I knew this meant letting her go.My ego kept depleting  thinking about removing her from this atmosphere.Sam came up again and about how much she was helping her.She made me jealous I tried not to but she really did.

"She sounds like a good friend."i replied trying not to stir things up.

"She is.She is actually my neighbor for the moment."

"What is she not your roommate yet?"i stated and Kristie rolled her eyes.I couldn't help myself.

"No but she does come over a lot and cooks for me."

"Oh really?is she going to start making you hers too?"i said not being able to control my jealousy.

"Camila really?"

"I'm sorry I just don't feel comfortable of you being  around her. "

"Do you not trust me?"

"I don't trust her."

"I wouldn't do anything like that to you and if it ever happened I would stop it.You know that Camila."she replied reassuring me.

"Yeah okay."i replied looking down.I was letting  my jealousy get the best of me.I sat in silence for the rest of the car ride.I decided if I couldn't say anything nice I just wouldn't speak at all.We finally got to her apartment and she helped me with my bags.It was pretty late but as she opened the door my heart fluttered.

The lights were dimmed and roses were spread throughout the apartment.

"Surprise!"she said as she closed the door behind me.

"Wow,you didn't have to do this Kristie."

"Oh yes I did,I don't think you believe me when I tell you how much I miss you."she stated kissing me again.