Chapter 47 True Eyes

CPoV

After minutes of trying to calm down, we were finally able to catch Sofia up on the news.She was as broken as we all were.

"Sofia you came all alone?You shouldn't of came like this."My mother said as she held on to her.My thoughts flew back to the green eyed woman I had loved for years.

"I wasn't going to come alone originally but well,I didn't care, I had to do this for papi."what did she mean she wasn't originally coming alone?

"Miss Cabello"The doctor said interrupting my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"Your father is stable enough for two of you to see him."

"Can I see him?"Sofia said staring at me with her sad brown eyes.

"Yes,I'll wait."I said as I sat back down next to Kristen who was still here with me.

"You know you can go,you've honestly done more than enough."

"I think it's what you deserve Camila."

A smile formed on my face.

"You're amazing, no one has every been this-"the green eyed woman popped in my head again.Lauren had.Lauren used to.

"Camila mija you can go in."my mother said interrupting my train of thought.

"Y Sofi?"

"She's still in there.I just can't look at him that way."

"Okay mami."i said placing a hand on my mother before turning to the blonde woman beside me."Please go home and rest,I'll need you at the office tomorrow."I said looking at Kristen.

"I wish I could stay longer but I completely understand.I'll do my best to keep you updated."

"Thank you for everything."I said hugging the other woman.

"It's not a problem,I'll be here as soon as I can be."

Days passed and my dad opened his eyes,ofcourse his movement was limited and he really couldn't sleep,but we were finally going to be able to take him home.If i was being honest I felt completely overwhelmed,Sofi being here made things easier with my mom yet I had the burden of trying to keep her strong as well.

"I got the bed situation fixed at home Camila, and I also arranged for the at home nurses.Don't worry I did background checks and everything the way you asked me to."she said taking a big sigh

"Don't worry Sofi,I trust you and your input,thank you for helping you're really taking a lot off my shoulders."I replied as I sat back on my office chair.

"I'm happy I can help,mom and dad never really want to trust me with anything,they think I am incapable."she said sitting back as well

"They are just over protective you know how they act."

"Thank you."she said suddenly looking into my eyes

"For what?"

"For taking all the pressure of being the oldest."she said chuckling

"Don't tease Sofia."

"I'm not,I see how hard things have always been for you."

"Yeah but Well,they had been better until this thing happened to Papi."

"They really were,back in Miami everything was going smoothly with the modeling and Lau-"she caught her tongue before mentioning the other woman.

"With Lauren?"i said reassuring her it was okay to mention her