Chapter 43 Pills

LpoV
There were days where I wouldn't know when the sun had set.Then there were days where the sun is all I watched.I needed this.I had it all.A good relationship, I was happy, I didn't have to schedule everything into my head.This is all I wanted.Yet everyday that I saw the sun rise I was reminded of how long I had been without her.Whenever the wind hit my face I was reminded of that time in New York when we rode those electric scooters and all I felt was happiness wrapped around my waist.I hated that I missed her because as I was seeing now, everything could be okay but it wouldn't be great without her.

I couldn't even hate her anymore.I couldn't carry hate in my heart anymore.It wasn't me and it took all of this to get over that hatred that I carried.Lucy also helped.She was great I just didn't want to hurt her.I wanted to give her all the happiness she gave to me.

"Are you ready to go?"Lucy said interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah"I said getting up and smiling at her but there was something wrong

"Are you stressed out about this shoot I know it's the last one here but-"

"I'm fine."she said brushing me off something she had been doing a lot lately.

We went to the shoot together.For her smaller shoots I toured the cities and then we would meet up and eat at different restaurants or go on little adventures something that I really enjoyed doing with her.

I watched as Lucy got nude for the shoot.Something she did very often I was all for her doing whatever she loved.It really didn't make me jealous either which was new for me because usually I wouldn't be down for my girlfriend showing everyone everything.But this was Lucy and I accepted that.

The shoot was long but it finally ended and tomorrow we would be prepping to go to Miami.I was very excited because Sofi was there and we had already made plans for the weekend.

"We need to celebrate."Jayda said smiling at Lucy

"Yeah for sure."

"I have people coming over in a bit you two can go change them come back it will be poppin by then."she said smirking

"Sure thing."Lucy said dressing herself and walking over to me.

"Good job Luc." I said pecking her lips.

"Thanks lets get going I'm hungry."she said as we walked out and into the Lyft.

"You aren't going to want to come back?"

"I'm not sure if it's a good idea, we leave a day after tomorrow."she said not wanting to look at me.She was jittery I had never seen her like this.

"It's fine  I promise.We always get it done plus this time I've been packing for some days already it would only be personal hygiene things to put away."I said trying to calm her down.

"No."she said looking at me this time.I really didn't know what was wrong but I also didn't want to instigate in front of a stranger.

I waited until we got to the apartment to question her.

"I'm going to shower."

"Can we talk before you go in?"

"What do you want to talk about Lauren."she said a bit annoyed

"Why don't you want to go back, you're usually the first one to want to go."

"I'm just tired Lauren.I really am."

"Of what?, You've been having early nights we literally haven't partied in a while Lucy, and I honestly would like the distraction."

"Then why don't you go alone."she said removing her shirt.