Chapter 44 Tell me

"Are you okay?"I said looking at Lucy who was not looking like herself.I watched as Victor came out from the same hall seconds after.

"I'm more than okay."she said shoving her tongue in my mouth.

"Relax."I said as she pushed herself on me and I placed my hand between us.

"Let's go to a room ."she said placing kisses all over my neck.

"No let's go back to the apartment."I said trying to reason with her.

"I want you now."she said kissing my lips.

"I do too but I want you in private not where everyone will see."I said trying to convince her that we should leave.

"Fine."she said smiling at me.I quickly noticed her pupils being dilated.

"Shit Lucy what did you take."I said trying to walk out with her.

"Need help?"Victor said of course coming at the perfect timing for him.

"No thank you."I said trying to push him away

"Vic!Yes please!"Lucy said laughing

"Your girlfriend seems to want me around."he said smirking at me.

"Well I don't, I'll be fine taking her home."

"Babe relax It's my friend Vic."Lucy said trying to let the man go with us.

"At least let me help you down the stairs."the man said trying to look sincere.

"Fine."I said as the man practically carried Lucy on his own.The cab was already waiting down stairs for us.

"Take care of her Lauren.Shes one of my best."he said laughing as he let me get a full hold of her.

"Bye Vic thank you."Lucy said swinging herself back on him gripping his face and kissing his cheek.

"No problem baby girl."he said kissing her cheek back.And as much as my blood was boiling I wasn't going to argue with Lucy right now.She was on something and I wouldn't get it out of her until the next day.

—-
CPoV

"Okay so he tried taking you out for lunch?"I said laughing

"Yeah, he said he needed extra help with I don't know what so I told him maybe he should get himself an assistant."the blonde said smirking

"He really likes you."I said as Kristen smirked back at me.

"I know he does but I just can't get myself to like men at the moment."

"Me either."I replied chuckling

"By the way you have a trip to Florida next month."

"So it is confirmed now?"I said smiling widely

"Yes, you seem extremely happy about it."
She said noticing as I smiled from ear to ear.

"Yeah It's just my sister Sofi is in Miami and I've been missing her like crazy."I said thinking of other green eyes as well.

"I hope she's doing okay."

"I do too."I said smiling at Kristen.

—-
Lpov

"Babe come on let me take your shirt off."the woman said barely able to hold herself up on the bed as I laid next to her.

"No Lucy you're drunk I don't want to do it like this."

"You always want to and now that I want you so bad you won't?"she said touching my face with her hands.

"What the fuck did he give you Lucy?!"I said moving away from her agitated that she had done this to herself.