Chapter 30 fuck being friends

LpoV

The headache was finally going away,and even though the pounding wasn't in my head I felt it back on my chest.Last night with Camila was just everything I was missing.Even though I knew I shouldn't have gotten hope,I did.I couldn't fall out of love in weeks the same way I fell for her so quickly.

It was already 8PM and I still hadn't heard Camila get back, so I called Lucy.

"Hey how's the hang over"she said laughing

"It's not too bad,the sex last night helped me sweat it out"

"I knew Camila would pull through"she said laughing again

"Yeah thanks for leaving me alone with her you jerk"

"I'm sure that's what you wanted regardless"

"I guess it was,but I haven't heard much from her today"

"Mhm whys that"

"Well she said she was having dinner with her parents I'm not sure for what but yeah"I said playing with the trim of my shorts

"Mhm well maybe you can go to hers for round 2 tonight"

"I doubt it,it was a bit awkward in the morning"

"I swear you two are so complicated"

"Talking about complicated,I saw you with that woman at the club"I said remembering about Lucy and Ariana,I didn't want to out her even though Lucy was my friend it wasn't my place.

"Oh yeah,she's just a friend,she's very nice, but I doubt she even likes women"

"Mhm well then that sucks,Uhm but did she talk to you about anything or"

"Jauregui why are you investigating did you like her?"she said

"Oh no just curious about whose trying to get at my friend that's all"I said trying to play it off

"Well if she somehow was interested I really wasn't,but I know that guy you were dancing with was interested in you"

"I know but like you I wasn't interested in him,I was just having fun"

"Yeah you had a lot of fun with him and with Andrea"

"You know what for going out to party I still don't have her socials"

"I'll send them to you she actually is really fond of you"

"Yeah well she is an amazing friend,is she doing okay?"

"She's actually still here with me,she's sleeping,she puked all night"

"Awe man,should I come over and help you with her?"

"I mean if you want yeah she would probably be happy to see you"

"Alright let me change really quick and I'll head over"

I changed into some jeans and a lose blouse and began to head out.As I opened my door Camila was getting to her condo.I walked over to her as she unlocked her door.

"Hey"I said looking at her

"Hi"she said still focused on unlocking her door she seemed frustrated,

"Do you need help?"

"Uhm no Im fine thanks"she said still not looking at me

"Did it go bad with your parents?"

"No,actually it went well"she said finally looking up at me unlocking her door

"I'm glad"I said standing there looking at her bluntly