Chapter 32 Corrections

CPoV

I took a cab back to my condo, and to my surprise the brown eyes were waiting for me.Her lips tinted red.Believe me when I said I didn't want to turn back to this. I really wanted to make things right with Lauren, but something about her made me feel safe.She helped me into my own home and helped me undress.She removed my makeup but didn't push on the sex.

"Congrats Camila Im happy for you"the smaller one said as she hugged on to my body

"Thank you for always being here for me Ariana"

"I told you I wouldn't leave you when in need but I also can't stay when I know everything that's going on with Shawn and Lauren,it isn't right Camila"she said as she sat beside me on the bed where I lay

"I know,I'm trying to fix it with Lauren but she says she wants to move on"

"She doesn't want to feel the pain of the heartache this is all causing her Camila, shit, I know Shawn and I know it's fake and it still hurts me to see you do this because I know it's not you,"she said holding my hand, "And believe me I'm the last person that wants to see you with Lauren,but I know she really makes you happy and I love you enough to see you be happy with someone you truly love than to make your parents happy and be miserable"

"Mhm everything always feels easier to do when I'm drunk because I simply don't care but once I'm down to do anything,I just want Lauren back"

"Then don't complicate things for Shawn he actually really likes you,you should slow him down"

"I know,I just don't know how to stop that from continuing,what if my parents ask?"

"Tell them you broke up,make right of your mistakes"

"You always know what to say"

"I just wish it always meant so much more to you"she said looking at me tears in her eyes again,I stood up and got closer to her,I cupped her face as she was looking down,

"Look at me,no matter what you'll always mean so much to me."I said before going in and pecking her lips

"I can't do this Camila,if you kiss me again I'll completely lose all self control,you know this will just set us back"she said crying as she placed he hand on mine that was touching her face

"I love you,take care"she said kissing my forehead and leaving.I sunk deeper into my bed,the only person that I had now was Shawn and I didn't really feel like that would work out,I didn't want to force it.

—-LpoV

I dropped Lucy off at home before getting to my condo.As I pulled in I saw Ariana get into her car,of course she had gone to see Camila and probably had make up sex or something.Camila was drunk she was always much braver then.Then again I did tell her I needed to move on,I guess she needed her safety net again.I drank another glass of wine as I got home, I was going to need to relax after seeing Ariana at Camilas.

As I walked to my condo I wanted so badly to go and confront Camila,but I had not right I'm the one that told her I wanted to move on she was simply doing the same.Even though I know she thought something was going on with Lucy and I,it wasn't. We were just friends even after that kiss, we both knew it wasn't right to just jump into it after my relationship with Camila.

I undressed myself and laid on my bed until I fell asleep.

"Wake up Lauren"

"Oh shit how'd you get in"I said looking at Lucy

"You left your door open you really need to start locking it"she said as she jumped onto the bed

"How are you so excited so early"