Chapter 35 Roses that hurt

Lucy and I hadn't been so intimate but we went back to the condo and finished the bottle of wine we ended up showering separately.Now we were cuddling on the new bedsheets I had gotten yesterday.

"New silky sheets I see,were you planning on having me over Lauren Jauregui"she said as she cupped my face

"Of course that's the only thing in my mind when I see you"I said as I caressed her face.She stared into my eyes and didn't say a word.

"Is something wrong?"I asked as her eyes roamed my face

"I just don't get tired of looking at you"she said,still looking at me.I couldn't say anything back so I kissed her again.Her hands still cupping my face.I placed myself on top of her.
Our kisses began to get heated yet she was still kissing me tenderly,her hands didn't leave my face,so my hands began to roam her body.I began to heat up and needed more but she seemed to hold back.My hand reached her bum and she pulled her head back so I began to suck on her neck.

"Lauren"she said panting a bit

"Lauren wait"she said getting me out of my zone

"What's wrong?"I asked really not knowing why she didn't want more,I placed myself beside her again

"Don't get me wrong i really like you,but we shouldn't be doing this,it's too soon"she said looking at me sincerely.I was taken back but I knew it was too soon and maybe I would really want to do it now but I would've regretted it later.

"Yeah Im sorry"I said giving us some space

"Believe me I want more than you think to do this, but I want to do things right with you"she said gripping my neck and placing a kiss on my lips,"And It's taking a lot in me to not jump on top of you right now"she continued

"Mhm too bad I was really starting to like you"I said chuckling, "But I know you're right"I said kissing her forehead.

—-
CPoV
I opened my alcohol cabinet.Hard liquor is what I needed.I opened the Mexican tequila bottle, one good thing I learned from my father.I picked  up the centenario bottle and mixed it with ice,lemon,and salt.The next shot was dry. I needed to feel something so the burn on my throat was more preferable  than the pain in my chest.

I stared into the screen that hovered in my bedroom wall.I dozed off awaiting the pounding headache I would get tomorrow.

-

"Lauren I have to get going"Lucy said shaking me

"Let me take you"I said still half asleep

"No don't worry I already called a cab,sleep in you need it"she said kissing my forehead.I stopped her in her tracks and kissed her lips.

"At least let me walk you out."I said as I rapidly got up and began to walk with the other woman

"Thank you for last night"I said as we reached the cab

"No,thank you for making my night"she said caressing my face

"I'll talk to you later"I said pecking her lips then watching her get in and leaving as she smiled at me.I looked at my watch and noticed it was getting late for me to get to work but I also noticed Camilas car still parked.By now she is usually already at work.

I couldn't help myself.Even after the amazing night with Lucy, I still had to check up on her.I walked to her condo and knocked on her door but there was no response.I really wanted to go in and check up on her, but maybe somebody else gave her a lift to work.I just had to control my urge to worry about her all the tome.I needed to move on.

So I went back to my condo and got ready for work.Again I knocked on her door and didn't get a response.At this Point I was just hoping she would be at work.I walked in rapidly into her office but it was empty.