Chapter 60 Dont wanna say

Thank you so much for reading.I hope you enjoy.Have a great day beautiful people.❤️❤️❤️

CpOv

I called Lauren multiple times but her phone sent me to voicemail.Maybe she had a long night with Andrea.My heart began to sink thinking of Lauren actually being with Andrea.Then again she supported me and my relationship with Kristie.If I had to sit back I was willing to do it but I knew my heart would hurt every step of the way.

I passed by her house but her car wasn't there.I had to take a few deep breaths and calm myself down.How could I expect so much from Lauren when hours ago Kristie was kissing my lips.I went back to my condo and slow myself down.

After hours of being in my condo and keeping to myself I finally got a call back from Lauren.She said she felt sick and that's why she hadn't answered.I told her goodnight but In reality I couldn't stay like this.I went out and got her,her favorite soup and drove to her house.

LpoV

I had countless calls from Camila hours after I saw her and Kristie kiss.My heart honestly hurt.Even though she practically was preparing me for this,my heart hurt.It hurt because I was jealous of Kristie.She was holding and kissing the love of my life.But if that was what was best for Camila then I would support her.Love with her felt different this time.Even though we weren't so physical with each other all the time we spent together meant something to me.

It meant I would be happy for her no matter what.As a friend or something more,I'd be there for her.I made up the excuse of feeling sick for her to not worry so much.I cried for a bit once I got home so my eyes were all puffy.I would have Sunday to let them cool off before seeing Camila again.24 hours to build cement around my heart.

As I was falling asleep I hear a knock on my door.I wasn't expecting anybody so I slowly got up and walked to open the door.

"Hey,I brought you some soup."she said with a smile on her face.Those caramel eyes that saw into my soul.I was a sucker for her.

"You didn't have to."I said as I opened the door wider for her to come in.

"Yeah but I want to."she said walking in and placing the food on the table.

"I might get you sick if you stay."I said trying to make her not stay and see me long enough to notice I'm not really sick.

"I'm willing to take that risk Laur"she said smiling at me softly.

"Mhm, I hope I don't."

"It's not like we're going to be kissing or anything relax.Let me take care of you."she said opening up the plates.

We ate and shortly after she was making me tea as I laid in my bed.

"Here you go,tea isn't as hard as making eggs."she said as she placed the tea on my nightstand.

"Thank you,hopefully you don't poison me."I said chuckling.

"I wouldn't do that to such a beautiful woman."

"Are you flirting with me Camila?"i said sipping my tea.

"I can't compliment you now?"

"It's not that you can't it's that you usually don't."

"Well....I want to."She said smirking at me.

"Mhm."i was practically speechless.Taken back to say the least.

"Your eyes are so puffy."she said suddenly

"Yeah I uhm..."

"You we're crying.did something happen with Andrea?"