Chapter 59 fever dream

LpoV

I woke up with the warmth of Camilas body next to mine.My hands were still wrapped around her body.This feeling I never felt it with anybody else.This connection to want and stay like this forever would not happen with anybody else.I knew it and I feel she did too.I snuggled my face into her back as I wanted to feel every inch of her on my skin.

Being near Camila like this again filled my heart in ways nobody else could.I held her a little bit tighter today.She suddenly turned to face me falling into my arms.She gripped my body and snuggled into my chest.I think she could hear my heart about to pop out of my chest.

Was I dreaming?

Her little sigh got me out of my thoughts.She began to yawn and slowly opened her eyes.I could see the slight panic in them when she saw my face.It was endearing but it was Also drive my panic to a thousand.What if she got angry at me for this.Was I overstepping,I mean I knew this was not what friends usually do but well.It was what we did.

"Did you get a good night rest?"i said trying to break the tension as I placed my head on top of hers and caressed her back.

"Yeah,thanks for letting me stay over"she replied as she began to rub my back.It just brought so many memories of when I would sleep at her condo.Our usual routine.

"Always a pleasure,are you hungover?"

"Actually I am not,but I am hungry."she said laughing looking up at me.In that very moment it took a lot out of me to not kiss her.Her soft face and her hair all around her face.Her mature features made her look even more beautiful.

"I'll make breakfast,god knows you will burn just about anything."

"Hey I've learned I can make eggs now."she replied hitting me slightly

"Alright you're making the eggs then."i replied as I slowly removed myself from her grip and got off the bed to go to my kitchen.

"Alright I said i can make them,I never said they'd be good."she said laughing also getting out of bed.A part of  me just wanted to lay there  with her,but I knew we couldn't.

We began to bring out the ingredients.I began on the pancakes while I'm watched  Camila struggle with cracking eggs on the pot.

"Okay chef Ramsey I see improvements."I said laughing while Camila stared at the eggs not replying anything back.

"Here I'll help."i said coming behind her,gripping her hand that was on the whisk.She was shorter than me to where my chin fit perfectly over her shoulder.

"You're always teasing me Lauren."she said still focusing on the eggs on the pan.

"It wouldn't be us if I wasn't."

"Burning my eggs and all Laur,stick to your pancakes."she said laughing.She seemed so cool around me.Like if being this close to me didn't affect her the way I was burning inside.

We finally sat down and ate.Enjoying each other's presence was becoming more common every day.

"Thank you for breakfast but I have to get going."she said standing from the table.

"Thank you for staying."I replied.

"Can I go change really quick ?"

"Yeah I'm going to change in the shower so you can head out without any worry."I replied heading into the room with her

—-
Cpov

I watched as Lauren entered her restroom.With a bit of luck the door staid cracked a bit.Her silhouette was visible through the sheer glass door.That body i had been all over.My body began to heat up so I had to take a couple breaths and walk my self out.I had already had way too many close encounters with Lauren in the last hours.As I got into my car I felt that I could breath again.My connection to her almost suffocated me.I was trying so hard to retain it that it was almost killing me at this point.Yet I knew I had done right.