Intro

This is from my two part One Shot Take Me I will be putting them together here then begin the new chapters.Thank you for reading

"Lauren are we really just going to go to your parents house as bestfriends?"the blonde said kissing the taller woman's cheek

"Babe, coming out to them would destroy everything between my family and I"

"So what is Edward suppose to, act as he is your boyfriend after all"

"Babe you know Edward just understands that it isn't easy"

"How much more until he gets a real girlfriend or gets tired of acting as your romantic partner hu Lauren"

"He doesnt want to be serious with anyone,we already have a plan, Victoria"

"Are you angry at me now?"

"No Vic im sorry but can we please just not argue"

"Fine Edward can go with you im not going to meet your parents unless they know what we truly are to each other"

"Babe our flight is in a couple of hours what are you-"

"Im leaving Lauren have a safe trip"

"Really Vic?"

"Really."she replied leaving the big apartment.

Lauren knew to give her girlfriend time.She had a right to be mad.And Edward was going to have to go with Lauren to California.

"Thanks for coming"

"No problem I have some business that I need to do anyway,plus that wont force me to be around your family so much"

"Yeah,"i replied staring at my phone trying to get a text or phone call reply from Victoria

"No luck?"

"No,she wont speak to me until i get back probably"

"You know she should be more understandable"he said flashing me a smile

"Yeah I wish but I can understand her point too weve been dating for almost a year"

"Yeah understood, what is it exactly that we are going to your parents for?"

"They are partnering with the Cabello Agency"

"Oh yeah I heard something about that I didn't think they'd make it though"

"Why not?"

"You know how complicated the Cabellos are right?their daughter Camila is the head of that agency now and man is she a....a handful to say the least"he finished shaking his head

"Really I didnt think she was that bad when we were in middle school"

"You went to school with Camila you poor soul"he said exaggerating

"Yeah,she really wasn't that bad"I said thinking back to the girl that was my first kiss.After Camila I realized I also liked girls, yet after that kiss and several others we fell off.After various secret makeout sessions she just stopped talking to me.It broke me a bit but not too much As I myself knew the both of us could never be serious.Moving across the country also helped.

"Well I hope you have that same energy when you see her"

"I doubt she'll be that bad, you do tend to exaggerate a bit Ed"

"Me?what no, how can you say that about your boyfriend"

"Shut it before Victoria hears you saying that"

----------

"Lauren Mija!"

"Hola Mami"

"The party is in two hours get ready mija, but where is Edward?"