Chapter 39 Hurt Again.

"Sorry if I'm smiling like an idiot I'm just so happy right now."The brown eyed girl said as she kissed my lips while caressing my face.

"What did you not think I was serious?"

"Not enough to blurt it out at the Cabellos, did you see Sinus face she almost spit out her food."I said laughing

"You're too much."she said laughing as well

"Well now that you're my girlfriend-"

"I am?I mean you didn't even let me ask you."

"Uhm you need to ask me?"I said confused

"Ofcourse It's only right that I do."

"Mhm let me hear it then?"

"Lauren will you be my beautiful,amazing, loving and sensational girl... that is no longer a friend?"

"That's a weird way of asking."I said chuckling

"Well I'm weird get used to it."

"I am we still have a week here though before we travel for your first shoot."I said playing with Lucy's hair

"I know but once we are out there everything will be great."

-

"It's always been you Ari,I'm sorry for this"

"It's fine Camila, you Can sleep over I'll take care of you relax."she said caressing my hair out of my face

"I'm sorry for all the shit  I've put you through honestly."

"It's the past Mila."she said smiling at me weakly

"I know but I never apologized and well shit, that's the least you deserve."I said as I laid on her bed.I had been balling my eyes out since I got into her car.

"I accept your apology Camila.Just relax please."she said staring at her phone.I began deep breathing to calm myself down apart form Lauren, Ariana was the only other person I had ever been soft for.And as much as I wanted to be with Lauren, Ariana was in my heart as well.

Her phone kept on vibrating.

"I have to get this."she said walking out of the room.I still laid on the bed not knowing what to do with myself.

"Sorry."she said sitting next to me as she had ended her call.

"It's okay thank you for letting me stay."

"It's not a problem."she said looking at me as I laid my head on her shoulder.

"How have you been, I feel like every time I see you I just tell you about my woes."

"I've actually been good,I am dating somebody."
She said smirking

"A women?"

"No a guy."

"Is he good to you?"

"He makes me happy."

"I'm glad."I said looking down at my hands

"I know this might be harsh right now but Lauren made you the type of happy I want to be."

"She really did,but I messed that up."

"You can always fix it."

"I've tried."

"The only way to fix it is by acting on it not just talking about it."

"It takes time."

"I'm sure she'll figure it out soon enough that you really do love her.Plus if you're meant to be you'll happen.Just be good to her no matter what you are."