Settling

The tears wouldn't stop, no matter how much you assured yourself that Sans was ok and that you helped him to live on. They kept coming, eye getting hotter as you couldn't control the power that was now pouring out of you. A skeletal hand reaches for your eye, gently sending his fingers through the bright (F/C) flame.
" Sans I...I " The skeleton cups your face in his hands or at least tries to, Papyrus keeping his brother's hands steady due to lack of energy and strength. Still Sans smiles, ignoring everyone in the room except you. His focus was totally on you and only you, blue tears of his own forming in his sockets. Mist poured from Sans' soul, wrapping around you both as you embraced each other, happy and content. This calm was disturbed however, two sets of footsteps making their way quickly into the room. You look away from your love, smiling at the two guests as they entered, rather flustered and concerned.
" U..Undyne?! W..what are you d..doing here? " You had seen her once before, the day your life changed. This monster went out her way to bring justice to the punks that nearly killed you, that would have if it wasn't for Sans.
" Is it true? I heard about a human with monster energy " The fish creature looks over to you, her eye observing and inspecting every part of you. From your glowing eye to your regular looking appearance, inreigue and fear spread across her face. You need say nothing, Undyne muttering under her breath softly as she reached her own conclusion.
" Damn"
You look back to Sans, seeing his sockets closing slightly. Clearly still tired from the experience at hand. You let his hand go gently, allowing the skeleton to drift off into slumber.
" Sleep tight" Your voice was soft, void of the sadness that had taken you over mere hours ago. Now at peace with the situation and standing to your feet proudly, the flame in your eyes calming down until only an ember remained.
The monsters look on in wonder, a smile beeming from Papyrus as he nyed proudly.
Things were looking brighter now and for the first time through all of this you were looking forward to what the future had in store. The road ahead was misty but clear. You knew what lay ahead but not how to get there. It would be a journey but one you wouldn't be alone on. You had amazing people by your side and with support like that you knew the trails would feel easier.
Silence in the room is broken by the sound of coughing, Undyne rubbing the back of her head in embarrassment.
" Yeah uh...your not the only reason I came here human. Frisk wanted me to pass somethin' on to ya"