Judgement

The heat from the florescent pink lights hurt your pale skin, causing a small blister to appear. Who cared if Mettaton was a robot, the audience were still among the living! Sans took note of your discomfort, placing his jacket gently over your head the shade you from the harsh rays. You smile softly, gripping the jacket with all your strength as Sans guided you to a rare shady spot of Grillby's. You had expected the show to have been here, it was a thriving hotspot for monsters but to your surprise even humans showed up to see the glittering robot rising star. You hadn't really cared for Mettaton in the past, finding him somewhat obnoxious and self centered. As soon as you saw the glee in Sans' sockets though you didn't want to disappoint him, accepting his offer. Maybe the show wouldn't be too bad if it was the two of you. You move closer to the skeleton, cuddling up to him gently and wrapping your arms around his waist. Well, it was more like wrapping your arms around his ribcage because of his small stature. He does the same back, kissing your cheek softly as Grillby watches from a distance, his flames curling into a smile as he watched you both act like love sick puppies. You both look forward to the stage, hearing music flare up over the speakers to signal the start of the show. The crowd cheered as Mettaton appeared from a thick cloud of smoke, not you and Sans though. You both sat silently, watching from the far corner of the room, lightly giggling at the people in front of you who were caught in numerous smoke clouds and called up onto the stage by the beaming robot. 

" So, day well spent? " You look up to meet Sans' gaze, nodding. You didn't want to spoil the relaxed atmosphere that had emerged between you. You could almost fall asleep like this, almost. Mettaton made it almost impossible for you to do such a thing. You sigh, inhaling the smell of the skeleton's jacket. Hot dogs? When had he..? Just another quirk. You loved every single one. From his laziness to his love of food, it was all perfect to you. Things had been going so well between the both of you. Grillby looks from the distance, giving a gloved thumps up to the skeleton who just smiled back gleefully. Yes, this was peaceful. Perfect. Your heart beat in your ears gently, like a soft lullaby that was causing you to drift away. However.

" My my, is that a couple I see?! " Suddenly a blinding light settled on you and Sans, the audience looking back with shocked glances as you both had been caught cuddled up in the corner. The human audience began to scowl, hate quickly filling the air. It was so thick that you couldn't cut it and before you knew it you were being shielded by Sans. Humans threw whatever they could at you, shouting hateful comments and obscenities. Tears prick your eyes, Sans wiping them away gently with his sleeve. 

" I'm here babe. Stay close " You watched in fear as Sans eye glowed that same bight blue before the flame erupted around you. You close your eyes, waiting for what seemed like an eternity. 

" Sans! What happened?! " Papyrus? You open your eyes to find yourself back at the skeleton household. How had you gotten back here? Magic? You were just glad to be safe once again, your hate for Mettaton rising even more then it already had before meeting him in person.