Feelings

You enter the bar, your eyes adjusting to the darkness or low light that the bar always seemed to be in, even in the middle of the day. It was impossible to find a light spot in this place, each table having candles that provided minimal light. It had always been like this but you were beginning to think that life was playing some sort of cruel trick, leaving you and the skeleton by candlelight like in some sort of romantic movie. You finally sit at a table, Sans finally returning from talking to Grillby at the bar, you didn't know what about though. All you could see was the soft blue blush on Sans' bony cheeks as he sat across from you, handing you a menu without making eyes contact. You felt your words building up, getting stuck inside your throat before the words could form. You smile, unable to utter a word, placing the menu over your face so the skeleton couldn't see your reddening and flushed features. The menu was simple enough, meals organized by meal type and drink in the same set out. You had never looked at the menu before, thinking the bar to only sell drinks and Sans drinking ketchup to be some sort of special exception. This wasn't the case as you knew now. It was hard to make out in the darkness but under each food list laid a similar entree. 

' Ketchup: 10G ( Only for Sans ) ' It made some sort of sense to you now, as to why the skeleton kept coming back here. You put the menu down upon hearing Sans' deep voice, it sending shivers up your spine despite the bar's almost desert like hotness. 

" Grillbz said that the electrics are actin' up, sorry about the darkness " That was it. Life was playing a cruel trick on you. Why today? Why now? The darkness made the skeleton somewhat cuter to you, his smile shining through the dim light and shining brighter then the quickly dimming candles. You sigh, feeling your coat being lifted from your shoulders gently. Who was touching you? Who was taking your coat when you couldn't feel any hands? You look over to Sans, his blue eye shining brightly. He lifted his bony hand, the coat lifting from your body as he did. You blush at such a kind but lazy gesture. He was more a gentleman then any human you had met. The flame in the skeleton's eye fades, your coat laying on a nearby chair. Sans coughs, his cheeks becoming a darker shade of blue. At this point you knew that something was going on. Was there another reason he brought you here? Another motive? You brush loose strands of (H/C) back behind your ears, shyly, chuckling under your breath and looking at the floor beside your table. 

" I have to admit, I did ask you here for another reason (Y/N) " You look back up at the skeleton, seeing his figiting with his slender and bony fingers. You could feel the nervousness in the air around you, the sound of the bar suddenly silencing around you, leaving only you and the monster able to hear each other. All other noise had been cancelled out. A hum on interest escapes your pale lips and the monster suddenly jolts up, sitting upright. Almost like his very words had turned him to stone as he sat in his seat. Moments passed without even a sound before it was broken by stuttering and the sound of rattling bones.

" Tibia honest I asked you here because I have been keepin' a socket on ya for some time and there is somethin' I want to ask you " You watch as Grillby approaches you both, taking your orders in a rush, sensing the urgency in Sans' voice as he placed his order. Grillby left the area around you dimly lit once again, his flames fading away from the table. You feel a bony hand touch yours, wrapping around the flesh and flaring up your nerves and heating your face. What was going on? The feeling had come back. Did you feel something for the short skeleton? Was this something more? You both looked deep into each other's eyes, sockets in Sans' case. He sighed and looked to the old wooden table for some sort of silent support. 

" Sometimes a skeleman can get a tad bonely and since I saw ya I can't shake you from my skull. Would you maybe like to go on a date? " So there was another reason was Sans taking you to breakfast. Something inside you felt overjoyed but your body was still in shock, not letting you respond to the question you had been asked and the longer you waited and more nervous the skeleton became.