Ambassador

Silence settles between you and Sans, faint munching being all the sound that the room contained. You smile, finding the sight of a skeleton eating to be somewhat strange but also intriguing as you had always thought the such actions were beyond the reach of those types pf monsters. Things had sure become interesting since you got with Sans, seeing things that you never thought you would see and learning things that you never knew possible. It all still seemed like a dream, even as you sat across from the monster you loved with bated breath and a quivering heart. You were dazed, sighing contently as you watched Sans finish off his food and return to normal, his jaw closing gently and his smile returning to the sweet and sensitive one you knew so well. You pick up the plates gently, placing them in the sink for washing later. You were never one for doing jobs straight away, always procrastinating and leaving a trail of dirty plates and clothes in your wake.Much like a lazy kitten. You feel arms gently wrap around you, interlocking fingers and swaying gently. You smile softly, placing your hands over Sans' affectionately and calmly. You turn to face the skeleton, leaning against the counter as you did and watching as your boyfriend smiled down at you. You loved the affection but something was laying on your mind like a brick. You were afraid of the answer, causing your heart to overflow with fear. You could feel your soul crack with fear of the unknown, knowing that you would need to ask the question sooner or later.

" So, what are we doing today Sans? " The permanent smile of the monster falters slightly, letting you go and placing his bony, cold hands on your shoulder. Something inside you shook, your heart beating faster, like it would break from your chest and rip your feelings apart. Tears prick your eyes, glistening in the low light of the kitchen. Despite all this Sans continues on, smiling once more as to try and ease your pain. He knew all too well how fragile your soul was, having seen it a few times before. It could shatter with a single touch and into small pieces like the stained glass of the hall he once resided. He vowed not to let that happen, caressing your face softly and speaking with a voice as soft as cotton and as sweet as a spider doughnut. 

" We are goin' to see Frisk. Perhaps the kid can do somethin' for us " Frisk? The human who led and freed all the monsters from the underground? What could they do for you? You did want to thank them for making it possible for you to meet Sans though. Perhaps this was fate, once more guiding you down the path of beauty and into a bright future. You nod in acknowledgement, leaning in and kissing Sans on his teeth. A heat rises from you both, your souls eternally dancing once more. You laugh together, like you were old friends meeting after many long years. If Frisk could do something for you then it was worth a shot right? Maybe this was your turning point. Only time would tell.