Questions

You smile warmly at Sans, feeling your tears dry up and seeing Sans' do the same. The pain that the skeleton felt was immense, turning  him to dust and weighing heavily upon his fragile being. It hurt you to see him this way, not knowing what else you could do but comfort him. You held him tight, staring deep into his sockets and almost loosing yourself in them once again. Pools of black, a faint hue of blue. It was magical. You guide Sans to the table, helping him sit gently in a chair. You felt like you needed to show Sans how much he meant to you. Up until this point the monster had lead things for you both, taking you down the right path. You  wanted to show him that you were capable of doing the same for him, wanting to let your love for him shine like a glistening river. 

" Let me make breakfast " Your tone was soft and sweet, almost like candy. You could feel Sans smile even as your back was turned but something odd strikes you for just a small moment, something you had never contemplated until that point. How was Sans going to eat breakfast? He didn't open his mouth at all. You turn, seeing Sans smile at you. You shrug off the thought, knowing you would get an answer in due time. You placed bread in the toaster, taking the butter from the fridge and placing it on the counter. 

" C'mere babe " You make your way over to Sans, unable to say no to that deep, soothing and somewhat addictive sounding voice. Sans grabs your hands, bringing you to sit on the chair with him. You feel your face heat up from the situation, your face feeling like it was going to melt off from the feeling of fire. A bright shade of blue dusted the skeleton's face as he reaches out to touch your face gently, his actions reminding you of a calm and soft feather that once fell onto your porcelain and perfect skin. You loved his gentle touches, feeling at ease whenever he was near. The skeleton's arms wrapped around you, bringing you in closer to him. 

" Thanks hun " A soft whisper, a sound too perfect to comprehend. You smile with glee, thankful that you had gotten through to the monster you loved with such ease. Silence settles, like something from a movie. You expected you both to reach in for an embrace, feeling yourself come closer and closer to Sans. You couldn't control yourself, your mind wandering like a helpless child. You stop, hearing the toaster pop up behind you. Sans chuckles, you do the same. Sans laughs, you do the same. You were both in perfect sync, like you were one person. You were two people brought together by fate. You wished to see Frisk one day, to thank them for freeing monsters and uniting you with your one true love. 

" One moment " You maker your way over to the toaster, taking out the scolding bread and placing it on the plates in front of you. You grab a knife, placing it into the butter. Your body jolts, causing you to squeal a little as you feel arms wrap around you. You smile, continuing to make the food. Sans was stuck to you like glue, whenever you left he felt lonely and longed for you in his arms. It was understandable. Living with only your brother could get lonesome sometimes, craving company other then the norm. Your heart beats quick, making your hands shake as you pass Sans his breakfast. He steadies your hand and kisses your cheek gently in thanks. You touch your cheek gently, joining the skeleton at the table for breakfast. You study the skeleton closely, wanting to know how he was going to eat what you prepared. Cracking sounds echo around the room, Sans opening his mouth for the first time and taking a bite of his food. You were astounded by what you saw. Sans had failed to eat any of his brother's food the previous night, pretending to cough when asked if you were his soulmate to make it seem real. This was all new to you but it only raised more questions. Skeletons were hollow so where did the food....? You decide to stop, smiling slightly and coming to the conclusion that your boyfriend was a walking ball of contradiction and leaving it at that. You continued to eat, wondering how and why you deserved such a wonderful partner.