Back Home

Thoughts ran through your mind as you dressed in Sans' room, having borrowed clothes from the short skeleton for the day until you were able to get some more. They felt comfortable, baggy and smelt faintly of ketchup and burgers. You smile gently, wondering about what type of person Frisk was. You had never spoken to the child directly, having only seen them at public speakings. Would they like you? What could they do? Your heart falters for a mere moment, thinking that meeting with Frisk was a futile move. Surely nobody would listen to a child right? You clutch your oversized shirt, not getting your hopes up for Frisk being able to help you. You are shaken from your thoughts and from your troubles, hearing a familiar deep voice follow tapping gently on the wooden door to the skeleton's room.

" Ya ok in there babe? " You sigh, opening the door slowly, now being fully dressed in Sans' clothing.

" I'm ok. Just feeling a little..bonely " Sans chuckles at your pun, linking arms with you and already wearing his blue jacket to leave. Sans loved your humour as much as you loved his. It was times like this that helped you realise that you were made for one another. You stay close to the skeleton, leaving the house and re entering the surface once more. You didn't quite feel ready to be outside yet, knowing what others thought of your relationship. The thoughts began eating at your soul, shattering it deeper and deeper then it already was. It was like an unnerving pain, running through you like a violent stream and overtaking your very thoughts. It made you sick to your stomach, something Sans had noticed a while ago. He pulls you even closer, seeing the hateful glares from passers by and noting the hurt that lay on your features. Sans wasn't afraid, having been ridiculed all of his life. He wanted what was best for you and right now keeping you close was all he could do.

" Don't look at 'em. Keep your eyes on me " You do so, looking deep into those dark sockets and seeing the happiness in them. Trees passed you both by, streets even and not once did you pay attention to your surroundings. The skeleton knew how to keep your attention occupied, the glances from others bothering you no more. You feel a bony hand wrap tightly around your shoulder, a small kiss on your cheek. The heat from the kiss warmed you in the cold weather and the blush spreading throughout your face. You chuckled gently, watching as Sans' blue blush spread across his bony features in a similar way to yours. He loved cute, adorable even and you couldn't be without him.

" Welp, here we are "

" Huh? " You both stands side by side in front of a purple door, nerves flaring inside you as Sans reaches for the handle. When had you gotten here? Your nerves having kicked in from the sudden surprise of being so close to Frisk already. Had Sans occupied you that much? The monster's grip tightens on you as the door opens with a gentle creek. This was it, now or never.