Answers

Sans looked deep into your eyes, awaiting your answer. You still couldn't speak and the longer he waited the more nervous Sans became. You didn't know that skeletons could sweat, never mind as much as he was. You feel a reassuring squeeze on your hand, taking a deep breath. You couldn't leave this any longer.

" Yes " You see Sans' face light up, so much that it could have supplied the bar with the light that it desperately needed. You also felt a sort of relief, a weight having been lifted from your shoulders. Were your feelings for the skeleton causing you unnecessary stress and strain? You didn't even know that you felt anything for him. When had it started? How long ago? You recall one time at the bar, some three months ago. People had started telling you about this cool new bar in town, run by a man made of fire. You knew that you had to check it out so you visit one day, seeing Sans sat at the bar with his ketchup. He waves at you, your heart making little jumps as you kept your eyes on him. Something had begun to form from that point, visiting the bar almost everyday and convincing yourself that you only went for the company. You now knew why you were so obsessed with the place. It was him that you kept coming back to see and now your heart had bloomed, your love for the skeleton as sweet and sincere as his actions, despite how lazy he seemed to be at times. You begin to awaken from your deep thoughts, hearing a faint noise in the distance. 

" (Y/N) " You shook your head, seeing the skeleton with a concerned look on his bony features. He took hold of your hand once more, smiling softly and warmly at you. His grin was cheeky but wonderful, his black sockets with white dots were quite cute. You could almost get lost in them. Feeling your face heat up once more you look down to the table, a grin of your own forming. It now all seemed to make sense. You look up, a faint thumping hitting the table. Grillby placed a bottle of ketchup and a cheese toastie on the table before turning to Sans, his arms folded in impatience. 

" Time for work Sans " The skeleton stares at you, caressing the curves of your face with his hand before reaching over the table and kissing your cheek gently. How Sans did this without lips puzzled you but you didn't think to question it, placing your hand gently were the kiss lay. The skeleton chuckled, standing to his feet and coming over to you with his ketchup bottle in hand. 

" Best get to work babe. I'm gonna be bone tired by the end of today hehe. Feel free to stick around till I finish. My job is rather humerus " With that Sans took to a nearby stage, sitting on a bar stool as the stage lit up. You decide to wait for the monster, eating your food as you did. One pun from the skeleton lead to another and another. You laugh every time, knowing how bad the jokes were. 

  " I don't know if I should put a little more BACKBONE into these jokes, but then again it is TIBIA expected that I'll get lazy and not try as hard to make a skele-TON of them... Dang... I'm such a BONEHEAD " Despite how bad his jokes were they always made you smile, he was good at that it would seem.