Date

You could hear Papyrus cooking in the kitchen, safe to say you didn't want to be around for when he finished. You didn't want to be mean or hurt the tall skeleton's feelings but the smell that flowed from his cooking, somewhat unpleasant but slightly sweet at the same time. It was a combination you were not keen on trying. You looked to Sans, desperate to get out of the house. The small skeleton just narrowed his brow, taking your hand in his and squeezing it reassuringly. You smile, feeling the fear melt away, not even the smell that flowed around the room could shake you two when you were like this. Sans coughs gently, looking at you deeply. It was almost like his mind was clouded, a mist of your attractiveness covering his judgement like a blanket that made him unable to speak. You had to get this conversation rolling, you both wanted this date and you weren't going to get anywhere gawking, not matter how much you both liked it. 

" So, the date? " Sans shook his head, his cheeks turning an even darker shade of blue then before. 

" Well, maybe we could go to.." You put up your hand, stopping the skeleton in his tracks. Sans retracing back a bit from the sudden movement. You had startled him it would seem.  You knew that he was going to suggest going to Grillby's. Sure it would be nice to be around a room of acceptance but you wanted this to feel special. Like it was out of a perfect romantic movie or at least something close, hey a girl can dream right? Thoughts fill your head, causing you to sigh softly and contently. Where could you go were you and Sans could be close to one another? A place were you could maybe get lost in the crowd, unable to be noticed or at least blend in. Did such a place exist? You look up, a soft smile of your face. You had just had a brilliant idea, something amazing coming to light. Sure it could have been the energy drink you had guzzled through the night but none the less you had an idea! You place your hands on the skeleton's shoulders gently, looking deep into his dark sockets. 

" How about we go to the ice rink? " Sans' face lit up like the sun and he placed his hands on your shoulders also, his smile wider then ever before. You wondered why this idea appealed to him. Could it be something to do with the underground from which he came? You didn't care really, well you did since you wanted to know more about the skeleton but not at that very moment. You had lost yourself in the darkness of the skeleton's eye sockets. They were like a never ending tunnel into the depths of his soul, what a beautiful soul it was. Beautiful and blue like ice. Wait...you did see a blue glow in his eyes, it was very faint but it was there. It shone from deep within the skeleton, shining through his eyes. You watch as the soul shines brighter through the skeleton's clothes, lighting up the room as it did. You edge closer to Sans, feeling the heat from his soul the closer you got. It was magical, like a wonderful dream and you didn't want to wake up. 

" What an ice idea babe. Very cool " You smile shyly, your face dusting itself with a soft shade of red once more as you and the skeleton edged ever closer. You and Sans were about to kiss properly for the first time, your heart thumping and Sans' soul heating up the pace between you. You both close your eyes, waiting to make any contact. 

" Sans! Breakfast is ready! " Never mind, the moment has passed.