Chilling

You smile, sensing that Sans wouldn't loosen his grip anytime soon. You loved the way he acted towards you, like you were as pure and precious as newly fallen snow. Without fail it made your heart flutter with grace, like a cherry blossom petal that fell from a tall tree with elegance. You knew there and then that you had made the right decision, staying in the arms of the monster you loved and in the dear company of his brother. Things would die down eventually, until then you had a place to stay were you were safe, somewhere to call home. You had your flat but you always felt like something was missing, like a missing piece of a jigsaw puzzle. Something didn't quite fit. There was a gap in your heart, a gap that nothing could fill. You spent nights alone with no company, hating every moment. Every moment you spent with Sans you could feel the gap being filled. He was the missing piece. You smiled, kissing the top of the monster's skull in an attempt to show him how much you appreciated everything he had done for you. You were greeted with a soft smile, Sans grabbing your hands gently in his.

" While I have ya here, wanna see my real home? I will warn ya, its a rather chilling experience hehe " You smile at the pun, treasuring every word his soft, deep voice spoke to you. You look over to Papyrus, wanting to know if it was ok to be leaving the home so soon. He nods and smiles, obviously wanting nothing more then the happiness of his brother. How cute. You brush some loose strands of (H/C) back behind your ears. You nod to Sans, feeling as he guided you to the front door once more. Your heart began to race, your mind telling you that humans awaited you on the other side. You stop, halting in your place and staring at the door in fear. The short skeleton looks at you, a rare look of distress on his features. He knew as well as you what it felt like to be anxious, sympathy filling his heart. You wanted to see what was out there but your heart told you to fear what was on the other side of the wooden door. You feel something touch your shoulder, turning around to see Papyrus close behind you. His right eye covered by a bright orange flame. You keep your eyes on the skeleton, occupied enough not to notice that the skeleton brothers were guiding you into the open slowly. They both cared enough to help, wanting what was best for you.
" That's it human, keep walking " The orange flame danced as gracefully as Sans', hypnotic in its movements. You feel a cold chill touch your exposed skin, looking forward to see the snow covered terrain of the Underground. It was beautiful, a winter wonderland. You hear the door close gently behind, Sans gripping your hand once more. He smiled, keeping you close as you both walked through the now deep snow,  the skeleton's slippers almost completely disappearing.
" Better get goin'. Don't wanna be chilled to the bone hehe "