Dinner

You begin to stir, having fallen asleep in the skeleton's arms. You don't remember much after dropping off, obviously, but you remember Sans' sweet smile looking down of you as you drifted from the world. It reminded you of a love once lost, setting your heart on fire. The fire was gentle, not enough to burn through. It felt nice and fuzzy, causing you to smile softly yourself. Groaning you pray yourself from the sofa, sitting up and cursing yourself for having led down. Wait, you hadn't led down, you fell asleep sat up. Looking around you notice that you were covered with a blanket to keep you warm, a note also laying on the table across from you. Curiosity overtakes you, sitting up and reaching out for the note which read as follows. 

' Hey babe. As you know you fell asleep so I decided to take care of some things before I left. I tried makin' you some food but tibia honest I don't trust my own cooking hehehe. I left some money for you to order out if my food isn't sansational. Talk to ya later, keys are on the door mat.

Sans ' 

You pick up a twenty pound note from under the note, smiling gently. Sans took such good care of you and you had only really met him today. It was like he knew all about you before you had even met. There was obviously more to the short skeleton then met the eye but right now that didn't bother you much. You were too taken aback by Sans' kind actions, feeling your heart flutter gently like a petal in a soft breeze. You sigh contently, looking over to your phone as it vibrated gently. You pick it up confused by who could be texting you at....wait..what time was it? Looking over to the clock you see that it displayed that the time was 4:30pm. Wow, you had slept most of the day, no wonder Sans had left. He wouldn't have had the heart to wake you, well he didn't have a heart anyway being a skeleton and all. You knew that despite his lack of a heart he was the best person you had ever met, so kind and considerate. Why couldn't more humans be like him? You pick up your phone, seeing an unfamiliar number displayed. You lower your brow and open the message to see who it could be. 

' It's Sans, how are ya? ' Sans? How had he gotten your number? Did you give it to him at some point? You looked around the room, seeing the scrap of paper you kept with your number on the mantle and sigh in relief. You were always forgetting your own number and had decided to write it down. You message the skeleton back, telling him that you were fine and thanked him for the money. Standing, making your way slowly into the kitchen and opening the oven to find a bottle of ketchup with a heart note on it. You smile, knowing that the skeleton knew very well that you would have to order out now. You dial the number of the local takeout, a smile on your face. You had to thank Sans in person, maybe you should visit his home? You ponder the idea while placing an order, coming to the conclusion that it was for the best. You made plans to visit the skeleton and sat quietly, waiting for your food with a smile on your face and a song in your heart.