Missing Information

You listen closely to Undyne, having left Sans in the care of his brother in the other room. He was in no fit state to listen right now, especially after being attacked by those he sought to reconcile with. You nod gently, listening with an open mind and heart as to what Frisk had planned to try bring harmony among the masses.
" A street fair?"
The fish monster's eyes glow with determination, the fear and worry having completely faded. She looked elated at the idea even.
" Yeah! The kid mentioned somethin' about it bein' free entry to those who come with a monster companion. They mentioned humans like free stuff"
You chuckle under your breath, knowing the child's words to be true. They had a good grasp of humans as a whole it would seem they knew how to use it to their advantage. A smile forms upon your face, looking into the glowing eyes of the fish monster kindly.
You felt in capable hands, the situation being handled better then you ever could. If you and Sans had tried to do this alone you knew things would have ended poorly.
Grabbing Undyne's hands you mutter a soft thank you, noting in the back of your mind how scaley her hands actually were but yet smooth to the touch. She grins back, her sharp teeth shining ever so slightly in the dim light of the room.
" Anytime!"
There is a silence between you both for a time. It wasn't awkward, far from it. It felt more like an exchange between friends.
A comfortable silence, only broken by the sound of the door creaking open slightly, Alphys shuffling in the room shyly and trying to hide her face away when she saw Undyne. Blush spread across her scales as she spoke with more of a stammer then usual, probably due to nervousness.
" I.. I n..need t..t..to speak to the human a..alone"
With nothing more said you watch as Undyne leaves the room, thanking her once more as she departs, Alphys inhabiting the spot she once sat. Her hands were fumbling around something, almost shaking and dropping whatever was in her possession. You feel the nerves wash over you like a tidial wave, engulfing you in your entirety as pretty soon you felt your breath quicken and heart beat much faster then it had pervious.
" I... I found this w..when Sans asked me t..to get something from his room"
Alphys hands you a worn down book, hands grasping around it tightly as you realize this was the book containing the entries the skeleton had wrote before meeting you.
The flame reappeared in your eye, masking your vision in a soft mist. You try not to seem too offput by the situation, quickly failing as you feel a clawed hand touch your shoulder.
" Did y...you know about this?"
You couldn't lie to her. She was one of the only monsters to fully accept you as a human with a deep connection to one of their own. You take a deep breath, wavering the shaking slightly as you muster up the courage and strength to speak. You felt like the words were stuck, like a poisoned apple from the fairy tale told to you as a child. It wouldn't budge and it felt suffocating. Alphys eyes widen slightly in worry, brow frowning in the same emotion.
Still, you speak.
" Yes"
She sighs in relief, realising the grip from your shoulder gently. She had gripped you a little too fiercely in worry, letting you go now her own fears were quelmed.
" I...I think we need to t..talk"